Greater NBA Scorer Jordan or Kobe

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
why is this even up for debate

it has to be done to establish credible lineage in the new coli.

so,..no ho ass kobe fans can try to revise history in the bust or image of kobe that he does not have yet.

plus would not get unless mike had gotten a statute and hof bust.

art barr

Oztradamus

Hold G's, Guns, and Grams...
Daps
Reppin
Chi-City
Mjplease1-1.png
6 Finals MVP

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
Stupid thread, please delete

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone who thinks Kobe would be better than MJ just because he got another ring is an idiot. Kobe got 3 of his rings as Shaq's goddamn sidekick because Shaq was completely dominating in the post season.

Jordan got 6 FMVPs without a dominant big man. Kobe had a Prime Shaq.

Jordan is a better slasher, mid-range shooter, finisher at the rim, stronger, and more explosive. Kobe is better at the 3 and has slightly better handles but stupid shot selection.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Kobe.

As for efficiency, Jordan shot 50% ONCE IN HIS LAST 9 years as defenses continued to get better.

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Kobe is about to pass Jordan on both the all-time regular season and all-time post season scoring lists. He's already passed him in the all-time all-star game scoring list.

When his career is done, Kobe will be considered the greatest scorer of all time.

Personally I dont mind kobe being the greatest scorer of all time cause Jordan is the greatest player of all time regardless :manny:

DAH Padre

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Personally I dont mind kobe being the greatest scorer of all time cause Jordan is the greatest player of all time regardless :manny:

I 100% agree. People think when you look up all time basketball stats Jordan is #1 in all categories. He's not. Again on paper & real life are 2 different things. Nobody pushed harder to win than Mike. 3/4 of what you see done on the court now is because of Mike. Hands down he's the GOAT. Kobe is #2.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I 100% agree. People think when you look up all time basketball stats Jordan is #1 in all categories. He's not. Again on paper & real life are 2 different things. Nobody pushed harder to win than Mike. 3/4 of what you see done on the court now is because of Mike. Hands down he's the GOAT. Kobe is #2.

....what the fukk?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the fuk is kobe the better scorer on paper? Jordan is the better scorer. Hes played less games...so you cant just look at who scored the most points overrall and say "oh hes the better scorer" smh.

Whoever has the best SCORING AVERAGE over their career and best field goal percentage = whos the best scorer in my eyes...that is CLEARLY jordan. AND that field goal percentage and points average includes the old over the hill jordan that came back on the wizards....seriosly?

If you wanna add to that..jordan was the better slasher...the better finisher at the rim BY FAR...stronger..and faster. Jordan midrange game was fukkin BANANAS after his prime dunking years.

Kobe does have a slightly better handle...and he is a better 3pt shooter % wise. Hes close in alot of areas but is behind jordan.

I think if lebron get 2 or 3 rings to go along with his statistical accolades...he will shatter alot of the records nikkas hold...i mean..hes on track to be right there if not surpass alot of the scoring accolades and has those assists/rebounds/ and damn near %50 field goal percentage to go along with it.

Imagine if lebron finished with a career average of 28-30pts per....8reb...8assists..47-50% field goal percentage...with 2 or 3 rings...that will be bonkers.