Greatest beats for a whole album?

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It really ain't a single wack or boring beat on this album.

What really trips me out is how this album was made in like 90'/91' and it still don't sound old. :mindblown:

all the albums mentioned yet thats the 1 album u comment on :francis:

I'm truly convinced if u were locked alone in a room with Dre and Dre asked you to suck him off and swallow every drop that flys out, your mouth would be on his zipper before he finished the senetence. I'm truly convinced you would suck Dre's dikk if he asked.

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
all the albums mentioned yet thats the 1 album u comment on :francis:

I'm truly convinced if u were locked alone in a room with Dre and Dre asked you to suck him off and swallow every drop that flys out, your mouth would be on his zipper before he finished the senetence. I'm truly convinced you would suck Dre's dikk if he asked.

:what:

nikka, did you really just type out this gay scenario? :scust:

You coming up w/ fantasies and shyt now. :scusthov:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:what:

nikka, did you really just type out this gay scenario? :scust:

You coming up w/ fantasies and shyt now. :scusthov:

Yes....I think if u and Dr Dre were locked in a room and he asked for a back rub u would give it to him. If ya'll were at a business meeting just you 2 and he started playing footsies under the table...u would giggle and let him keep doing it. If Dre was chewing on some gum, pulls the gum out of his mouth with his fingers, holds it and tells you to open your mouth, you would let him place the chewed up gum in your mouth and start chewing on it.

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Yes....I think if u and Dr Dre were locked in a room and he asked for a back rub u would give it to him. If ya'll were at a business meeting just you 2 and he started playing footsies under the table...u would giggle and let him keep doing it. If Dre was chewing on some gum, pulls the gum out of his mouth with his fingers, holds it and tells you to open your mouth, you would let him place the chewed up gum in your mouth and start chewing on it.

1096.gif

Clive42

All Star
Daps
The Main Ingredient
Me Against the World
Dah Shinin'
Center of Attention (INI)
Pinata
Ironman

Common's ressurection, nas' illmatic & the lost tapes, Raas Kass' Soul on ice, OC's Word Life & Starchild, GZA's liquid swords and biggie's ready to die come close