Greatest Loss of Civilian Life Since 2014, Story Is Strike Inadvertently Hit Explosives

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
More like that's what happens when you're not inundated by the stimuli of MsM, and can actually be an objective thinker and not a bipedal sheep or troll. WikiLeaks Proves Hillary & Obama Created ISIS in 2012
:gucci: Have you missed out on three to four decades of history regarding militias, destabilised militaries, dissolved Ba'athist parties, US-led dictatorships, power vacuums, sanctions that killed off hundreds of thousands, and unilateral US invasions or are you really this ridiculous?

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:gucci: Have you missed out on three to four decades of history regarding militias, destabilised militaries, dissolved Ba'athist parties, US-led dictatorships, power vacuums, sanctions that killed off hundreds of thousands, and unilateral US invasions or are you really this ridiculous?

What part is ridiculous???

If they can claim Russians hacked the 2016 elections for the last 9 months with no proof......then how is that wiki-leaks link ridiculous with proof. :jbhmm:

Apparently you are naive about geo-political on-goings and all the .... "nuances"....that's the tragic part....is you don't know or fail to acknowledge the "nuances" of history and patterns that are repeated/replicated.

Last edited:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What part is ridiculous???

If they can claim Russians hacked the 2016 elections for the last 9 months with no proof......then how is that wiki-leaks link ridiculous with proof. :jbhmm:

Apparently you are naive about geo-political on-goings and all the .... "nuances"....that's the tragic part....is you don't know history and patterns that are repeated/replicated.
I'm far more well-versed than you are on geo-politics, you can trust me on that.
You do know the al-Qaeda sect in Iraq largely grew into what we know how as Daesh in the Levant, right? And that it was well-known and existed long before 2011?
Besides you quoting a right-wing conspiracy site, which didn't actually link to the Wikileaks release but instead to another conspiracy website that published 7 pages of a supposed "secret document," your rabid use of "MSM" points toward the kind of stupidity that only manifests after hours of drooling over Illuminati and NWO videos on Youtube.
There's also been quite a bit of proof regarding Russian interference in US media, its not a stretch to think they took this interference to the same level, with a purpose.

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Jesus, reading some of the things in this forum......it would make you think history began as soon Barack Obama was elected :snoop:

Nah....it's just objective critical analysis.....not "I'm MsM and I say so"...... not picking on any one individual.....but denying, hiding, tip toeing from critical analysis is not the move either.

I'm personally critical of fukkboi policies and activities, regardless of parties.

I'm far more well-versed than you are on geo-politics, you can trust me on that.
You do know the al-Qaeda sect in Iraq largely grew into what we know how as Daesh in the Levant, right? And that it was well-known and existed long before 2011?
Besides you quoting a right-wing conspiracy site, which didn't actually link to the Wikileaks release but instead to another conspiracy website that published 7 pages of a supposed "secret document," your rabid use of "MSM" points toward the kind of stupidity that only manifests after hours of drooling over Illuminati and NWO videos on Youtube.
There's also been quite a bit of proof regarding Russian interference in US media, its not a stretch to think they took this interference to the same level, with a purpose.

I actually have a degree in the political science arena. I actually have textbooks that explain the game to collegiate students. My "credentials" are irrelevant, because I definitely don't know everything, but also we were all taught how to be critical readers/listeners in middle school, so any Joe Poster can be an objective thinker.

So my perspective is a very critical and objective one.....so when I hear MsM say something and then hear an alt/indy media analysis I can form an objective opinion on the topic...:francis:

So if I say folks are sheepling I don't mean it to sound arrogant....I say it so that folks may be more critical of the MsM .... and even Alt/Indy media .........

Last edited:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I actually have a degree in the political science arena. I actually have textbooks that explain the game to collegiate students. So my perspective is a very critical and objective......so when I hear MsM say something and then hear an alt/indy media analysis I can form an objective opinion on the topic...:francis:
I also studied political science in undergraduate, the dean was trying to get me to continue some of my research at the graduate level.
In this case anyone who spends enough time online should actually notice Russian interference, from the made-up events cooked up on an old IBM in a house in St. Petersburg, to the odd extensive spamming, to clearly fake news that is wholeheartedly accepted on US social media, etc.
Have you ever seen a video about Eritrean corruption, and seen the hundreds of comments all coming from a template defending their great and powerful government. Russian interference has reached that level of obvious.

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
For all the brehs who have this geo - political blindspot about "nuances" of activity occurring and want to deflect into saying these are "white supremacy sources; conspiracy theory sites, etc"...... lets not forget what General Wesley Clark said..... and I know yall familiar with this, just forgot about it like myself :sas2: ...

I wonder has any MsM source ever followed up with this former Presidential candidate about these comments?...:sas1:

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
isis (and this is a weird fukkin thing to say :mjlol:) needs to do a better job expressing why they do what they do

now obviously western media would suppress this. but maybe if more americans watched these dudes say "hey. the reason we do this is because america is constantly bombing and killing our families. what happened in *insert attack* is what we experience on a daily basis, so this is a taste of your own medicine", we would question our "biggest military ever!!!!" and ask our politicians what that really means

because if this is the reason that they do what they do, then theres no arguing with it. now if the shyt is really about the spread of their version of islam (and part of it is), then its just :scusthov:. but theres no denying that these people have a legitimate grievance with the west
you need to read their Dabiq manifesto - its pretty explicit :skip:

they gave 6 reasons, mainly to do with not believing in Allah, specifically sunni tradition, and bombing the sht out of muslims.

1. We hate you, first and foremost, because you are disbelievers; you reject the oneness of Allah – whether you realize it or not – by making partners for Him in worship, you blaspheme against Him, claiming that He has a son, you fabricate lies against His prophets and messengers, and you indulge in all manner of devilish practices. It is for this reason that we were commanded to openly declare our hatred for you and our enmity towards you. “There has already been for you an excellent example in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people, ‘Indeed, we are disassociated from you and from whatever you worship other than Allah. We have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred forever until you believe in Allah alone’” (Al-Mumtahanah 4). Furthermore, just as your disbelief is the primary reason we hate you, your disbelief is the primary reason we fight you, as we have been commanded to fight the disbelievers until they submit to the authority of Islam, either by becoming Muslims, or by paying jizyah – for those afforded this option – and living in humiliation under the rule of the Muslims. Thus, even if you were to stop fighting us, your best-case scenario in a state of war would be that we would suspend our attacks against you – if we deemed it necessary – in order to focus on the closer and more immediate threats, before eventually resuming our campaigns against you. Apart from the option of a temporary truce, this is the only likely scenario that would bring you fleeting respite from our attacks. So in the end, you cannot bring an indefinite halt to our war against you. At most, you could only delay it temporarily. “And fight them until there is no fitnah [paganism] and [until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah” (Al-Baqarah 193).
2. We hate you because your secular, liberal societies permit the very things that Allah has prohibited while banning many of the things He has permitted, a matter that doesn’t concern you because you Christian disbelief and paganism 32 separate between religion and state, thereby granting supreme authority to your whims and desires via the legislators you vote into power. In doing so, you desire to rob Allah of His right to be obeyed and you wish to usurp that right for yourselves. “Legislation is not but for Allah” (Yusuf 40). Your secular liberalism has led you to tolerate and even support “gay rights,” to allow alcohol, drugs, fornication, gambling, and usury to become widespread, and to encourage the people to mock those who denounce these filthy sins and vices. As such, we wage war against you to stop you from spreading your disbelief and debauchery – your secularism and nationalism, your perverted liberal values, your Christianity and atheism – and all the depravity and corruption they entail. You’ve made it your mission to “liberate” Muslim societies; we’ve made it our mission to fight off your influence and protect mankind from your misguided concepts and your deviant way of life.

3. In the case of the atheist fringe, we hate you and wage war against you because you disbelieve in the existence of your Lord and Creator. You witness the extraordinarily complex makeup of created beings, and the astonishing and inexplicably precise physical laws that govern the entire universe, but insist that they all came about through randomness and that one should be faulted, mocked, and ostracized for recognizing that the astonishing signs we witness day after day are the creation of the Wise, All-Knowing Creator and not the result of accidental occurrence. “Or were they created by nothing, or were they the creators [of themselves]?” (AtTur 35). Your disbelief in your Creator further leads you to deny the Day of Judgment, claiming that “you only live once.” “Those who disbelieve have claimed that they will never be resurrected. Say, ‘Yes, by my Lord, you will surely be resurrected; then you will surely be informed of what you did. And that, for Allah, is easy’” (At-Taghabun 7).

4. We hate you for your crimes against Islam and wage war against you to punish you for your transgressions against our religion. As long as your subjects continue to mock our faith, insult the prophets of Allah – including Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, and Muhammad  – burn the Quran, and openly vilify the laws of the Shari’ah, we will continue to retaliate, not with slogans and placards, but with bullets and knives. 5. We hate you for your crimes against the Muslims; your drones and fighter jets bomb, kill, and maim our people around the world, and your puppets in the usurped lands of the Muslims oppress, torture, and wage war against anyone who calls to the truth. As such, we fight you to stop you from killing our men, women, and children, to liberate those of them whom you imprison and torture, and to take revenge for the countless Muslims who’ve suffered as a result of your deeds.

6. We hate you for invading our lands and fight you to repel you and drive you out. As long as there is an inch of territory left for us to reclaim, jihad will continue to be a personal obligation on every single Muslim.

The gist of the matter is that there is indeed a rhyme to our terrorism, warfare, ruthlessness, and brutality. As much as some liberal journalist would like you to believe that we do what we do because we’re simply monsters with no logic behind our course of action, the fact is that we continue to wage – and escalate – a calculated war that the West thought it had ended several years ago. We continue dragging you further and further into a swamp you thought you’d already escaped only to realize that you’re stuck even deeper within its murky waters… A

View media item 13429
:deadmanny:

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

they gave 6 reasons, mainly to do with not believing in Allah, specifically sunni tradition, and bombing the sht out of muslims.

View media item 13429
but i thought "isis and radical islam has nothing to do with islam" :ehh: ive been misinformed

like i said, there's legitimate reasons for the muslim world to hate the west. and then theres the fact that they just do it because radical muslims are savages :scusthov:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

1. We hate you, first and foremost, because you are disbelievers; you reject the oneness of Allah – whether you realize it or not – by making partners for Him in worship, you blaspheme against Him, claiming that He has a son, you fabricate lies against His prophets and messengers, and you indulge in all manner of devilish practices. It is for this reason that we were commanded to openly declare our hatred for you and our enmity towards you. “There has already been for you an excellent example in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people, ‘Indeed, we are disassociated from you and from whatever you worship other than Allah. We have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred forever until you believe in Allah alone’” (Al-Mumtahanah 4). Furthermore, just as your disbelief is the primary reason we hate you, your disbelief is the primary reason we fight you, as we have been commanded to fight the disbelievers until they submit to the authority of Islam, either by becoming Muslims, or by paying jizyah – for those afforded this option – and living in humiliation under the rule of the Muslims. Thus, even if you were to stop fighting us, your best-case scenario in a state of war would be that we would suspend our attacks against you – if we deemed it necessary – in order to focus on the closer and more immediate threats, before eventually resuming our campaigns against you. Apart from the option of a temporary truce, this is the only likely scenario that would bring you fleeting respite from our attacks. So in the end, you cannot bring an indefinite halt to our war against you. At most, you could only delay it temporarily. “And fight them until there is no fitnah [paganism] and [until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah” (Al-Baqarah 193).
2. We hate you because your secular, liberal societies permit the very things that Allah has prohibited while banning many of the things He has permitted, a matter that doesn’t concern you because you Christian disbelief and paganism 32 separate between religion and state, thereby granting supreme authority to your whims and desires via the legislators you vote into power. In doing so, you desire to rob Allah of His right to be obeyed and you wish to usurp that right for yourselves. “Legislation is not but for Allah” (Yusuf 40). Your secular liberalism has led you to tolerate and even support “gay rights,” to allow alcohol, drugs, fornication, gambling, and usury to become widespread, and to encourage the people to mock those who denounce these filthy sins and vices. As such, we wage war against you to stop you from spreading your disbelief and debauchery – your secularism and nationalism, your perverted liberal values, your Christianity and atheism – and all the depravity and corruption they entail. You’ve made it your mission to “liberate” Muslim societies; we’ve made it our mission to fight off your influence and protect mankind from your misguided concepts and your deviant way of life.

3. In the case of the atheist fringe, we hate you and wage war against you because you disbelieve in the existence of your Lord and Creator. You witness the extraordinarily complex makeup of created beings, and the astonishing and inexplicably precise physical laws that govern the entire universe, but insist that they all came about through randomness and that one should be faulted, mocked, and ostracized for recognizing that the astonishing signs we witness day after day are the creation of the Wise, All-Knowing Creator and not the result of accidental occurrence. “Or were they created by nothing, or were they the creators [of themselves]?” (AtTur 35). Your disbelief in your Creator further leads you to deny the Day of Judgment, claiming that “you only live once.” “Those who disbelieve have claimed that they will never be resurrected. Say, ‘Yes, by my Lord, you will surely be resurrected; then you will surely be informed of what you did. And that, for Allah, is easy’” (At-Taghabun 7).

4. We hate you for your crimes against Islam and wage war against you to punish you for your transgressions against our religion. As long as your subjects continue to mock our faith, insult the prophets of Allah – including Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, and Muhammad  – burn the Quran, and openly vilify the laws of the Shari’ah, we will continue to retaliate, not with slogans and placards, but with bullets and knives. 5. We hate you for your crimes against the Muslims; your drones and fighter jets bomb, kill, and maim our people around the world, and your puppets in the usurped lands of the Muslims oppress, torture, and wage war against anyone who calls to the truth. As such, we fight you to stop you from killing our men, women, and children, to liberate those of them whom you imprison and torture, and to take revenge for the countless Muslims who’ve suffered as a result of your deeds.

6. We hate you for invading our lands and fight you to repel you and drive you out. As long as there is an inch of territory left for us to reclaim, jihad will continue to be a personal obligation on every single Muslim.

The gist of the matter is that there is indeed a rhyme to our terrorism, warfare, ruthlessness, and brutality. As much as some liberal journalist would like you to believe that we do what we do because we’re simply monsters with no logic behind our course of action, the fact is that we continue to wage – and escalate – a calculated war that the West thought it had ended several years ago. We continue dragging you further and further into a swamp you thought you’d already escaped only to realize that you’re stuck even deeper within its murky waters… A

View media item 13429

They know how to strike a bargain...

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
but i thought "isis and radical islam has nothing to do with islam" :ehh: ive been misinformed

like i said, there's legitimate reasons for the muslim world to hate the west. and then theres the fact that they just do it because radical muslims are savages :scusthov:

"The fact is, even if you were to stop bombing us, imprisoning us, torturing us, vilifying us, and usurping our lands, we would continue to hate you because our primary reason for hating you will not cease to exist until you embrace Islam. Even if you were to pay jizyah ( islamic tax) and live under the authority of Islam in humiliation, we would continue to hate you. No doubt, we would stop fighting you then as we would stop fighting any disbelievers who enter into a covenant with us, but we would not stop hating you. "
they really 'bout that a bronze age life. :mjgrin: