Green Party Townhall 9 PM EST on CNN

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Looking forward to it. She needs to dispel the vax shyt on a national stage.

I'm also a big climate change guy and feel the Greens are the only party that really cares to attack the problem.

But to the general centrist electorate a weaker foreign policy and inclusive social issues will scare away. Jill won't get into the debates but she has a real shot at 5% and hopefully with that they try to more to get into local and state politics outside of school boards.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Looking forward to it. She needs to dispel the vax shyt on a national stage.

I'm also a big climate change guy and feel the Greens are the only party that really cares to attack the problem.

But to the general centrist electorate a weaker foreign policy and inclusive social issues will scare away. Jill won't get into the debates but she has a real shot at 5% and hopefully with that they try to more to get into local and state politics outside of school boards.

Yup, 5% is what I'm watching out for

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i for one welcome our new white savior bernie jill :yeshrug:
I swear if I see this broad in 2020, I know they're full of shyt.

She's been hamfisting her way into national politics for close for like 15 years and won't even have the courage to win a local seat or let anyone else take the platform.

Utter arrogance.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have just as little faith in Jill Stein as president as I do with Donald Trump

On the bright side, she wouldn't cause nuclear war. On the bad side, she would be awful at literally everything else

Just an awful, awful candidate.
:what: The most ridiculous most disingenuous thing I have ever heard in this sub forum.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
green......................

giphy.gif