Green Ranger almost got Murked

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
From CBR:
It was reported yesterday that a man armed with guns and a knife was arrested at the Phoenix Comicon late Thursday. The 30-year-old man, who was wearing body armor and was armed with three handguns, a shotgun and a knife, referred to himself as “The Punisher” and had attended the event in order to take down “bad police officers,” as well as one of the guests: Powers Rangers actor Jason David Frank.

RELATED: First Look At Valiant’s Live-Action Bloodshot

Following the man’s arrest yesterday, his full arsenal of weapons had been revealed by police and included two 45-caliber handguns, a .454-caliber handgun, and a 12-gauge shotgun, all fully loaded; a combat knife; pepper spray; and throwing stars. How the man managed to make it past security with that many weapons and why he exactly he was targeting Jason David Frank are currently unknown.

Jason David Frank, who is best known for portraying the Green Ranger, is a mainstay at conventions, not only hitting up the bigger cons throughout the year, but also the smaller ones such as Phoenix Comicon, in order to meet fans who have been following his career since the ’90’s. Although the gunman had set his sights on the actor, it appears that this will not stop him from continuing to appear at conventions. In fact, the actor even took to Fox 10 news to acknowledge the event and stated he wouldn’t let it distract him from his fans.

How the fukk did he get all that shyt in there?!? :mindblown:

@Green Ranger :lupe:

skylake

Pro
Daps
GiftedExemplaryChrysomelid-size_restricted.gif

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
This whole situation was frightening, especially occurring only 3 days after Manchester, they should have had security tighter.

I saw a press conference on youtube where he said he was supposed to be there all day, but something came up and he didn't arrive until 8 pm.

Then he trolled a bit and said "if you followed me on social media you'd have known I wasn't arriving until 8 :Jimmy:" :leon: