Greenleaf on OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network)

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
This show has some of the finest dark-skinned chicks Oprah's money can buy. Filled with drama, great cinematography and excellent writing. It's soap opera-ish but I find it captivating. The themes aren't revolutionary but it's a sense of realism for whoever been involved in church.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Great show... I'm hooked... :wow:
Glad it's not just me. I watched six episodes. All the chicks except the teens can get it. Even the fat one and Lynn Whitfield's old ass. Klarrissa (jacob's wife) or whatever it is shocked me when she came out that dressed but swerved him after they had dinner with that couple. :banderas:

Slim, fit body with the C-cups. I'll wear and tear that vintage p*ssy up while brushing her hair and placing a wave cap on it.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
I was surprised there wasnt a thread already. I didnt wanna watch a show about church but the story lines, Keith David and Lynn Whitfield intrigued me.
After Suits on OnDemand, I saw the link and was like let me see what's this about and boom! Instantly hook...

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Gra!!! :gurl::gladbron:

Grace got fukked by Noah and he was suppose to have been saving himself for marriage.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I watched the first episode and they fukked up casting the actress they did for the oldest daughter who comes back to town. She is wooden as fukk; no charisma or spark to her at all.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
I watched the first episode and they fukked up casting the actress they did for the oldest daughter who comes back to town. She is wooden as fukk; no charisma or spark to her at all.
I disagree. She's purposely cold and the story comes out in more episodes as she opens up.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Greenleaf pulled all the triggers last night. Saw it today. Got damn! Gotta wait another week. :mjcry:

Feed us :feedme:

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Another show that my aunt is in. I don't do Church shows but I'm going to start watching it because she got the word she's going to have a bigger role in season 2.
She's in that too?