Greg Anothony's son is the truth (Cole Anthony)

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Highlights from NBPA Top 100 camp this weekend. Dude is playing against competition a grade higher than him
C8475084-539A-42B6-BAD9-0C2A9B9EEC43.jpg

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
He's an animal, the bungees insane live. 5 star prospect, I didn't even know he was Greg Anthony's son. League getting flooded with all these Jr.'s lol. In the next few years y'all going to see a lot of elite prospects coming out of NY.

Expect to see Hamidou Diallo, Mohammed Bamba, Trevon Duval, Nick Richards, and maybe even Shamorie Ponds in the draft next year.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
He's an animal, the bungees insane live. 5 star prospect, I didn't even know he was Greg Anthony's son. League getting flooded with all these Jr.'s lol. In the next few years y'all going to see a lot of elite prospects coming out of NY.

Expect to see Hamidou Diallo, Mohammed Bamba, Trevon Duval, Nick Richards, and maybe even Shamorie Ponds in the draft next year.
jelly fam influential too
the culture feels like it's coming back heavy
you know city boys like the spotlight and hoops can get you a name especially on social media & all that

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Anthony is teammates with Moses Brown too

Crazy that they didn't win CHSAA.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
jelly fam influential too
the culture feels like it's coming back heavy
you know city boys like the spotlight and hoops can get you a name especially on social media & all that

That's a fact I'm looking to pop out to Rucker, Dyckman, West 4th, Hoops In The Sun as much as I can. The energy and culture strong. I ain't even mention JellyFam and Moses Brown (5 star, 6th in ESPN 100, 7'1 center).