Grizzlies with the biggest margin of victory in NBA History(A 73-point asswhooping to OKC)

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
bear-bye-bear.gif

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Giddy is alright cause he's a rookie but SGA is trying to get his name and brand going and also trying to make an all star team. Lu Dort is going for an actual real contract this time and not a rape me deal that he currently has. This type of shyt is terrible for them. If they're not hurt they can't sit games for a tank job for college players they don't know or have nothing to do with them. SGA should definitely want out soon

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
For those who watched this massacre... was it the first time you watched a game where a team just never made a run? It's kind of crazy in today's NBA with the number of possessions and 3s taken that a team could lose by this much.

It's almost inevitable that every team will make a run at some point in a game. I have to look at the boxscore for this shyt.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Check the ages of the thunders starters.

the oldest player is 24. The others are 19 - 22 years old.

The league allowed them to do a bunch of non competitive moves to get to that point. What’s to stop them from doing the same with SGA, Bazley, etc and be on an infinite loop. It really makes for a worse league when all 30 teams not trying to win

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The league allowed them to do a bunch of non competitive moves to get to that point. What’s to stop them from doing the same with SGA, Bazley, etc and be on an infinite loop. It really makes for a worse league when all 30 teams not trying to win

I said the same thing about Houston. At this point the NBA draft is a crap shoot. Even if you get the number one pick, there are too many unknowns. OKC had bad contracts that they were able to get rid of and I commend them for that. I guess the logic with these teams is going 38 - 44 is no different than going 15 - 67. At least with the latter, you can get a high draft pick and still have a lot of cap space.

but the problem with OKC is that they will never attract big name free agents. And if they think they will draft another KD, Westbrook and Harden is consecutive drafts, that will never happen again.