Group Of Toddlers Dancing and Gyrating To a Sexy Redd Song.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I'm kinda off the moral police wagon when I realized that I grew up on Uncle Luke, Dre calling all kinds of bytches, and p*ssy popping videos :hubie:

Same as it ever was :francis:
I was never a 4 to 5 year old kid exposed to songs like that.

When I was a teenager with more freedom hanging outside then yea that kind of music came across my radio and I even bought those tapes.

But as a little kid it was Michael jackson Whitney Houston and Luther vandross.

When my kids were 4 and 5 they were not listening to songs with vulgar language and over sexualized content. At some point we still have to be parents.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
kids just like music, they dont know what theyre saying. i remember when wu-tang came out and i was in elementary school and all the kids at lunch were singing "i got myself a 40 i got myself a shorty and imma bout to go and stick it"

i will say that we were a little bit older tho :whoa:

and who didnt do 'suck it' as a kid?

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama

When I was a teenager with more freedom hanging outside then yea that kind of music came across my radio and I even bought those tapes.

When my kids were 4 and 5 they were not listening to songs with vulgar language and over sexualized content. At some point we still have to be parents.

Touche'

Hell my mom's never wanted us to even touch something that looked like a gun. I'm talking water guns and etc (with the exception of super soakers).

But yeah, even as a youngin I was somewhat exposed since I had uncle's and aunts that used to bump all sorts of hip hop, but it was a balance.

As a father, I moderate heavily on what my son tries to listen to and it gets to the point I don't even allow him to use Spotify. I'm just tired of this argument of one viral video=all black children are exposed to toxic bullshyt on the radio.

Yet, as a child...the shyt existed and what's worse of what was behind closed doors. But due to the wonders of technology, we can see ain't shyt parents raising children to be ain't shyt. Yet, this generational curse been around sadly for ages since Jook joints and paper routes.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

So no big, mase, pac, growing up as a kid? You my guy but I'm calling 🧢

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
The difference is we had to sneak to watch and listen to that stuff. We knew it was "forbidden."

Look at how tame 2am airing "Tipdrill" is now compared to the average video full of twerking and guns posted on Youtube for all to see.

But nowadays the most explicit stuff is readily available via these phones and tablets that are shoved in these kids faces instead of books, toys and parental supervision.

These kids are gonna be waaaaaay more likely to be sexually active and molested sadly.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I'm kinda off the moral police wagon when I realized that I grew up on Uncle Luke, Dre calling all kinds of bytches, and p*ssy popping videos :hubie:

Same as it ever was :francis:
If yall was playing this shyt in front of y'all parents yall parents ain't shyt

Last edited:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
This is why it's so hard to raise good wholesome kids.

Even if you completely shield your kids from the poison in your own household...the poison is what's popular in greater society meaning that the poison has a great chance of seeping through and influencing your kid regardless via other kids/peer pressure.

Your kid may have no idea who these rappers are but once they start hanging around other kids (whose parents DONT shield them from the poison) , don't be surprised your little girl is reciting Sexxy Redd lyrics and twerking behind your back.

Also, because this type of filth is what's popular, your kid may have to go through their early life as social outcasts because they don't fit in....that's if they're headstrong and not easily impressionable.

Your son may be subjected to bullying and constant roasting because he acts nothing like these rappers and only wants to go to school and learn.

Black culture is pure poison.
This is not black culture. This is a form of entertainment that is largely funded by white executives and enjoyed largely by white audiences.

Black people don't own the studios
Black people don't own the concert venues
Black artists largely don't even own their master recordings and are contractually obligated to continue to work for the studio for certain periods of time.
This man is the producer of the best selling hip hop albums
RickRubinSept09.jpg

We invented hip hop, but it is firmly owned and controlled by white people who have a vested interest in using black dysfunction as entertainment. You've become a famous rapper and don't want to make music that emphasizes reckless consumption, promiscuity and violence? alright you're off the payroll. They'll scoop up a mentally disabled person who is good at only one thing(like Kodak black or Chief Keef) and they'll set him up with what he needs to be profitable in the industry. Hip-hop as it exists today is purely a money-making venture controlled by people who only care about one thing: their quarterly profits. They don't care how it damages society, they only care about getting paid and will take advantage of people desperate to escape their poverty or who are borderline mentally challenged(Doja Cat) and use the leverage of returning back to poverty against them.

Walking away from a million dollars and the possibility of being paid to do the one thing you're good at is hard. Walking away from that money whilst you have the mental function of a 3rd grader and have had days where you didn't eat and couldn't sleep because of violence in your neighborhood fresh in your mind is impossible. They know that and have been taking advantage for at least the last 35 years.