Growing unrest in Thailand; Fift day of mass protest; Government cracking down on social media

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Thailand protests: Unprecedented revolt pits the people against the King - CNN

It was a hot August night when Panusaya, who is known by the nickname Rung, first got up on stage and delivered a 10-point list of demands for reform to the monarchy.

The demands included the King being answerable to the constitution, revoking the laws against defaming the monarchy, a new constitution, abolishing royal offices, ousting the military-led government and disbanding the King's royal guards.

Yellow shirts are people in favor of the current Monarch system.

Red shirts, black shirts are people in favor of pro-democracy.

2020:whew:stay tune

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
personally I can never tell up from down with that country

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Damn i think it’s going be some crazy shyt if trump wins

Based on what I have read. This is some WWE unscripted shyt:lupe:

So the US is walking a fine playing both sides. If they side with the protesters they risk pissing China off. Also might ruin the alliance that's much needed to apply pressure on north korea between both countries.

If the US sides with the current monarchy which it is already as of right now, they end up looking like bullies in the eyes of the world.

There's already a low key allience (activist) between Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Thailand called the Milk Tea Alliance ready to go at Chinese communist party:lupe:

It seems like Indonesia and Philippine (activist) are ready to join as well:whew:

16442991w-700x470.jpg

Democrat or Republican president... The US better handle their business right:ufdup: