Grown men having secret meetings to Neg ppl that get em butt hurt?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I been negged by this group on two separate occasions. You just have to roll with it man, resist the urge to get salty.

This post has been officially stamped:

shutterstock144681479.jpg

Real n!gga, sh!t :salute:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Ayo, @CashmereEsquire ... you madder than a mufvcka :laff:

Nothing more pathetic than some clown that want people to believe so bad that they don't care about negs but than get so mad that they got negged they make threads about it :heh:

I would neg you again right now if I could f@ggot. You'd probably slit ya wrist :mjcry:

I`m mad but y'all meeting in secret to discuss me? lol how that work?
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had to be some secret hater meeting, cause I dont even know who these peons are, and the threads they are doing this in are random. And one cat said "With regards from Liggins", and the only Liggins username I can think of is @Always-Right Liggins who is a Mod, so I`m trying to see is this how the Coli Staff Operates or nah?
:jbhmm:
You arent the only one my g. Ive pissed off some mods who being called out for they shady works online.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I never cared enough to make a thread about getting negged after I got negged :yeshrug:

You sound hurt, homie :yeshrug:

Plus you snitching :jbhmm:

You care enough to meet in secret with other men though lol quit deflecting :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

you care enough that when someone addresses the situation in public instead of secret they are now "snitching" :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Your pops teach you to carry yourself like this?
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Deflect meeting in secret with other men to discuss men who could care less if you died to day to "their just imaginary negs :troll:"

Nah lets focus on the real issue and thats your Kendrick Lamar Baby Sitters Club
:mjlol::mjlol:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
That's the funniest part. nikkas e-stalking you then wanna take the high road talkin bout some "you mad?" :dead:

talking about "i never cared about negs it aint that serious"

but it was serious enough for a group of grown men to contact each other and say "we gotta do something about this nikka brehs"
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: