Growth & Maturation: as a lifelong enemy of mustard, I'm starting to appreciate it

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
I ain't talkin bout that ol regular disgusting cafeteria mustard :scust: but the past few days I been putting spicy brown mustard on my sausages and turkey sandwiches and it's actually decent :whoo: shyt been adding a whole new dimension to my sandwiches, which I've always made plain (just bread meat cheese) my whole life

I never thought I'd come this far :wow: I never put mustard on anything and used to be that kid that would dissect a burger and wipe the bun on the wrapper to get any mustard or mayo off it or cry like a lil bytch til I got something without mustard on it :ehh:

now it feels like doors are opening to all kinds of possibilities...I'm proud of myself for being mature and wise enough in my years to see this day, it's a whole new world like princess jasmine was tellin aladdin

if you got some personal mustard stories, or similar stories of triumph and maturity, let's talk about it

it still has a ways to go before it becomes a favorite condiment of mine, but who woulda imagined a day I would make a sandwich and actually look for mustard to put on it :mjcry: #TheGrowth #CantBeAKidForever #OneDayAtATime #EachOneTeachOne

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
thread title is gold :pachaha: i feel bad i didnt vote for @charmander as poster of the year.

oh and on topic, yea it took me becoming a grownup before i fully appreciated mustard. mustard on an italian sausage with onions n peppers :ohlawd: