1558162640303-90x90.png

I'll dig up grumpy cat, and slap a smile on it's face

I'm about to go take my happy dog for a walk

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Gemini’s ain’t shyt :pacspit:
In the Northern Hemisphere, the feline breeding season begins in very early spring and may persist throughout the summer months. Peak seasons are February through March and May through June. Throughout the rest of the year, the reproductive cycle goes into a state of dormancy referred to as “anestrus.”
Most cats end up being born under the sign of Gemini :umad:. That's probably why I don't get along with them. We too much alike :patrice:.

Double The Pleasure, Double The Fun: Astro-Kitty Gemini | Creating Purrs since 2011

CouldntBeMeTho

Catset Conglomerate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
:mjlol:

Dead at 7 years old :hhh:

Sick and flabby ass species :hhh:

#dogset #pitbullgang with another W :win:

I'll dig up grumpy cat, and slap a smile on it's face

I'm about to go take my happy dog for a walk
Yall just jealous becasue grumpy was able to touch more bags than you, and travel the whole world... My lil homie had all the catnip she could chew, finest of caviars, fresh sardines, and her choice of the tom cats...And she had a major impact culturally. Her images will grace the pages of history while you dusty dog pound gang members embarass your parents daily.. fukk outta here :camby:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yall just jealous becasue grumpy was able to touch more bags than you, and travel the whole world... My lil homie had all the catnip she could chew, finest of caviars, fresh sardines, and her choice of the tom cats...And she had a major impact culturally. Her images will grace the pages of history while you dusty dog pound gang members embarass your parents daily.. fukk outta here :camby:

Stan a cat that had down syndrome, brehs. She was Corky from life goes on status. Except her life didn't go on