GS9 Affiliates (Rasha and A-rod) convicted of Murder

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
That line will always live in infamy, there was really no other way for this to play out.....When you think how many kids go out like this, it's really sad, it's really how the system works. So, when I see people like Mayweather, blowing 500,000 at Hermes, it's kind of disturbing, because those are the kinds of people who could really change and better lives in these communities, speaking generally, not just about BK/GS9, yet, I don't see that. Things don't have to be like this, where there will always be more kids, with nothing more then a crew or gang, to define their lives.....'killers cuz ain't nothing better to be' and yeah there are legit sociopaths running in those circles, but the vast majority didn't want to end up like this.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
That line will always live in infamy, there was really no other way for this to play out.....When you think how many kids go out like this, it's really sad, it's really how the system works. So, when I see people like Mayweather, blowing 500,000 at Hermes, it's kind of disturbing, because those are the kinds of people who could really change and better lives in these communities, speaking generally, not just about BK/GS9, yet, I don't see that. Things don't have to be like this, where there will always be more kids, with nothing more then a crew or gang, to define their lives.....'killers cuz ain't nothing better to be' and yeah there are legit sociopaths running in those circles, but the vast majority didn't want to end up like this.
For some reasons if May decides to use that money to do good - really good not just some bs ass donation etc., he'd go (set up to go broke) in a instant. If you have that kind of $, the powers that be got you by the balls. Geore Carlins skit about all the people that tried to do good are assassinated comes 2 mind.

*takes down tin foil hat*

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Mayweather ain't killing nobody though. At the end of the day, kids gone want to shine. Somebody is going to give the idea they can shine. It's not always poor kids with nothing better to do that turn goon. It's some kids from good homes who do the same. But at the end of the day that's your parents money and they gonna spend it how they want. If you want Jordans and Gucci or whatever you gonna do what you need to do.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Two members of the GS9 gang, the clique Brooklyn rapper Bobby Shmurda belongs to, have been officially convicted of murder, attempted murder and conspiracy. In a press release dated Friday, April 15, Bridget G. Brennan, New York City’s Special Narcotics Prosecutor announced that Rashid Derrisant, 24 and Alex Crandon, 22, were found guilty for the February 2013 murder of a 19-year-old rival gang member.

“As indicated by their verdict, the jurors in this trial heard evidence describing a cold blooded murder, wild gunplay and a terrifying disregard for the safety of innocent bystanders as the defendants tried to violently settle scores with rivals in New York City and beyond,” said Brennan in a press release concerning the verdict. “When Rashid Derrisant and Alex Crandon were armed, theirs was a neighborhood under siege.”

A full breakdown of the verdict reveals that Derrisant has been convicted of eleven charges and Crandon ten charges stemming from the same murder. If they are to serve their full sentences, the men are facing maximum penalties of over 100 years a piece.

As for Bobby Shmurda, the “Hot nikka” rapper’s new trial date is set for May 11. His trial group includes Rowdy Rebel, born Chad Marshall, Santino Boderick aka “Cueno” and Nicolas McCoy aka “Montana Flea” or “Monty.” It was back in December 2014 that Shmurda and his gang were arrested by police for a myriad of charges linked to Derrisant’s and Crandon’s. To date, Shmurda has been denied bail seven times and remains at Riker’s Island Facility awaiting his fate. XXL spoke with Shmurda’s mother, Leslie Pollard, back in March to get an update on her family’s condition.

“At this point, there’s nothing that I can do,” said Pollard. “I gave it to God and I know he’s going to come through it, it’s just a matter of waiting it out. Nothing happens before it’s supposed to, so my job as a parent is to make sure he has what he needs and has what he wants to make him comfortable and just to be there for him. Make sure that I can see his face and make sure he’s okay. That’s my job and that’s what I’m going to do from here on out.”

Read More: Two GS9 Members Convicted of Murder - XXL | Two GS9 Members Convicted of Murder - XXL

gho3st

plata or plomo
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dahell: How do you even come to that conclusion? Floyd doesn't have the kind of wealth to save entire communities across America. You'd have to provide education and job opportunities not for a few but everyone. That isn't something an entertainer is supposed to provide.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I don't want to get into a debate about Mayweather specifically, or solely, because theres more to it then that.....Everyone who CAN, should be doing more, people who have access to hundreds of millions liquid, can rebuild areas, develop or donate to charity programs, that do community outreach....The ultra rich, the 1%, those with ties to poverty aren't supposed to change every community across America, they SHOULD try to change some and inspire others to do the same, instead of callously flaunting their wealth, while many of their biggest fans live in abject poverty.....