GTA 6 players will need to upgrade their PlayStation 5 for the best experience..It Begins

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
FSR3 isn't tied to any hardware so there's no reason it can't be integrated outside of the Pro.
Its totally hardware agnostic, but its a great selling feature. Companies are notorious for holding back tech from current hardware to sell new hardware. I use Frame Generation on my ROG Ally, but it works best on systems that can natively run games at 60fps. So the PS5 Pro should be able to push 120fps on a fair amount of its library.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
The PS5 Pro will be stronger than the PS5/Series X, thats about it. It's not gone be some powerhouse like people think it is, even if sold at $800.

Once you do some research into PC gaming you realize power start until the $2500 mark. You want 4k, 60FPS, and Ray tracing? You gone have to drop $5k

Daps
Call me cheap but I ain't never bought no pro or ps 4.5 or any of that.
Since the og playstation. Got the system right around launch and ran that thing until the next one came out. Never saw the point in a half upgrade or whatever the pro is supposed to be
Same 100%.

The PS5 was hard to cop for a long time unless you knew what you were doing. Had mine since launch and don't feel the need to upgrade until the PS6 comes out, assuming it's worth it.

They'll make some money but it feels like a bad idea tbh. Energy should be spent maximizing the current console and getting the 6 ready. Only folks buying it are those that haven't gotten anything this gen and folks that maybe want PS5's in multiple rooms at home and only have one.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I just got that slim shyt...No way they getting anymore hardware money from me...I don't even want to play this shyt on a console, if it wasn't for T2 nickel and diming PC by delaying the release a year after console I would never play this on a console...If the difference is that drastic between slim and this pro bullshyt I'll wait the year for it to drop on PC...