GTA 6 to take place across multiple cities?

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
I just hope they balance the weapons better, or make them more varied in characteristics. Im tired of pistols becoming pointless after the first few misssons.

making it pistol based would be trill. maybe if it's true that cars will be used as storage, it will mean you're only walking around with pistols.

Lol this a video game. I'm tryna shoot nikkas in the face with shotguns and blow shyt up with rocket launchers. No one is stopping y'all from playing the game with just a pistol and knife.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Which leak was this?

The leak was posted on pastebin a year ago. It said that the protagonist starts out as a small time criminal in Liberty City before going to Vice City and joining a famous gang, the protagonist then ends up becoming a drug lord during the course of the game. The pastebin leak has long since been deleted but various news articles managed to save what was left from it, below is the link to one of them.

Alleged Grand Theft Auto 6 Leak Says it Will Return to Liberty City and Vice City

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta say, I’d much prefer this to be modern times instead of the speculated 80’s again, but still hyped, as far as open world games there is nothing like jumping into a Rockstar created open world for the first time, their detail is insane

Daps
Need a stealth vs open-fight option. You can use all the firearms you want or kill effectively with garrotes and knives (assassination options).

Stealthy fighters can do business more easily but have a lower rep since no one knows who they are.

Killers that operate in the open with guns have a higher rep/more respect but also have more enemies trying to attack....cops come after you quicker etc.

More detailed hand to hand combat but definitely give you more options for taking down targets.