Gucci ain't no damn killa-Yo Gotti on the Breakfast Club

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
He ain't say nothing that was a lie...basically, his point was gucci ain't the boogie man...he did what he had to do when he was threatened, he's not some big bad bully that you gotta speak in hushed tones about in fear that he's gonna see you and lay hands on you or have you wacked cause you said his name in public...coming from somebody that knows him...Gucci talking sh!t about people on twitter ain't like Suge threatening to come see you in '95...it's just a rap nikka attention whoring on the internet for publicity...he's had the same exact response that other dudes like Rocko and Wacka that PERSONALLY know him have had

Last edited:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
When Gucci get released he gone be behind the scenes trying to mend all his ties. He thought he was falling off then, when he get out he gone have to work triple hard

Yall see after all this time Jeezy signed to Roc Nation, now if he cant get his shyt together ON HIS OWN, you know Gucci cant.

He not suppose to have a manager?

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
So he was just suppose to bust out randomly and say Gucci ain't a killer for no reason?

where are you going with this? lol

Dude, this whole thread is the product of two nyggas who was cool and fell out. its the 15th million story we've heard in hip hop or entertainment period. Its not something to debate. My point is these rap nyggas fall out and start bad mouthing and be in the media with it. Im not gonna sit and analyze this with ya'll. lol

geeeez

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so everybody who caught a body during a back and forth exchange of fire aint really a killer because he was only defending himself? lol, so what about the cats who are contracted? are they not really real killers either because they only did it because they were paid to? where does this logic end? gucci aint shoot at the man's leg, sometimes when u get hit in the leg the bullet can travel and shyt like this and u can die, catchin a body like that is what you call "accidental". but Gucci was shooting to kill nikkas, lol, how is that an accident? nikkas will hate on anything, even murder, hahah.

I mean if you a contracted killer and will kill people you don't know for money chances are you will kill people you don't like or cross you personally:russ:....Gucci aint that dude obviously

But its a stupid argument cuz most nikkas in jail is their cuz they was emotional about something and made a bad decision on the fly,or tried to rob somebody and shyt went wrong.

Gucci wont be in the closet like Samuel L Jackson in time to kill if you cross em, He wont kill you over you fukking his girl like a simp,but I bet nikkas wont try to rob em:mjpls:..becuz like most people who carry guns common sense tells you they will use it if you try to rob them or kill them:what:

Gotti was just sayin he aint worried bout that niggga comin for em cuz he aint that type of killer. But he aint sending nobody he wanna see come home either:heh:

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
I mean if you a contracted killer and will kill people you don't know for money chances are you will kill people you don't like or cross you personally:russ:....Gucci aint that dude obviously

But its a stupid argument cuz most nikkas in jail is their cuz they was emotional about something and made a bad decision on the fly,or tried to rob somebody and shyt went wrong.

Gucci wont be in the closet like Samuel L Jackson in time to kill if you cross em, He wont kill you over you fukking his girl like a simp,but I bet nikkas wont try to rob em:mjpls:..becuz like most people who carry guns common sense tells you they will use it if you try to rob them or kill them:what:

Gotti was just sayin he aint worried bout that niggga comin for em cuz he aint that type of killer. But he aint sending nobody he wanna see come home either:heh:

Most dudes are not that type of killer. Its almost like he is insulting our intelligence.

I think rap only had a few known killers, E-Money Bags, C-Murder, Proof, Chi-Ali, Ar-Ab, and Steady B.

Cassidy told the dudes Ar-Ab was in the back, they had the drop on Ar-Ab and them boys still got killed.

Most dudes are just gonna send shooters like Big Meech, Supreme or Suge Knight has done.

So, I guess Yo Gotti gonna say those guys aint not damn killas.

really

All Star
Daps
Godamn so soon as Guwop get locked up these fukk nikkas think its open season to just start saying all kinda shyt?

I would say I want gucci to get out of jail and kill em, but they know and I know Gucci aint trynna go back to jail... 50 got set up and shot the fukk up.... So if there's a nikka like GUCCI who got set up but WET THE OTHER nikkaS UP, that's bout as thorough as it gets....

And it aint just that he killed the nikkas....

-The nikkas goes on to diss jeezy (someone who has FAR more money / resources than him) repeatedly, like, DO something...
-Jeezy was also backed by the biggest Gang in America

If Gucci was a hoe ass nikka, even if it was an "accident", he would've kept his mouth shut for the rest of his life.... Not only did he just have a BRUSH with death, but now he killed homie, so they REALLY gonna be on his head...

Gucci didn't have wild money to hire wild security and shyt back then... He was an independent rapper...

So for him to RIDE on a major label nikka worth millions more and gives no fukks, gucci as gutter as it gets....

I hope Gucci do something to one of these nikkas where he can't go back to Jail..... Beat the hoe ass nikka down and piss on em or something:birdman: