Gucci man a simp

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
:comeon: this is very insecure breh
That's not insecurity I'm too good for your leftovers is what that means. Its admitting I cant get a better broad then you which means I'm not a better man then you. That's how I see it and is why I would never date my peers x. I dont care how much she told me I was better in bed then him and better in every way it dont matter. Other people don't see it like that all they will see is you took ol boy leftovers cuz you cant do better

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
bcus thats not gucci

did you know that this gucci did not attend his mothers funeral, and before that his mother and brother were not invited to this wedding

because its an actor hired to play gucci. the real gucci was murdered in prison, beat to death in his cell.

totally legal too (not the murder of course) when you sign to a record label, a persona of you is created.

that persona belongs to the company, living or dead.

this guy is in shape, clean cut and doesnt take shots at jayz.

rip guwop

:lupe: this is actually believable

Lobo

The Main Man
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
bcus thats not gucci

did you know that this gucci did not attend his mothers funeral, and before that his mother and brother were not invited to this wedding

because its an actor hired to play gucci. the real gucci was murdered in prison, beat to death in his cell.

totally legal too (not the murder of course) when you sign to a record label, a persona of you is created.

that persona belongs to the company, living or dead.

this guy is in shape, clean cut and doesnt take shots at jayz.

rip guwop
Kill yourself.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
That's not insecurity I'm too good for your leftovers is what that means. Its admitting I cant get a better broad then you which means I'm not a better man then you. That's how I see it and is why I would never date my peers x. I dont care how much she told me I was better in bed then him and better in every way it dont matter. Other people don't see it like that all they will see is you took ol boy leftovers cuz you cant do better
Get therapy. Newsflash everyone you marry is someone's leftovers. Most people have been in a relationship by the time they have been married. Marriage isn't a competition...