Guess-timate: What would be the average car insurance price for a new driver?

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I'm in the process of getting a license and am just wondering what the cost of insurance would be for a new driver. I'm planning on getting something with no higher than a $185 monthly bill.

Any more info needed, brehs?

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Make sure you get an old car :francis:
If you are in school see if there are any student or good student discounts :manny:
Keep your miles low :ufdup:

Reno89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
This is something you need to contact each insurance company, and ask them yourself. You will be able to kill two birds with one stone. You will be able to know how much you'll approximately be paying for insurance, and you will get to find out how much insurance would be for every vehicle you're interested in purchasing.

So many things are factored in when deciding how much your insurance is going to be. How old you were when you first got your license, your marital status, and even the auto accident statistics for the area that you live in.

Some insurance companies charge you more for car insurance if you live in an area that they consider "high risk":mjpls:

I would recommend finding a local agent for each car insurance company you're interested in, and calling them up. If there's any discounts available, they would definitely let you know

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Call an insurance company and get a quote.

Mine was over $300 in NY when I first got my license, and I had an old car with the minimum coverage.