Guess What Happened When EMTs Arrived At The Scene of Oakland Juneteenth Shooting

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
these harmless ass nikkas in this thread wouldn’t say shyt to that group for $100K . nikkas are scary bytches just like the purse clutchin, door lockin cacs

You're absolutely right. I do everything in my power to avoid people like this.
:mjlol:

In fact, you couldn't pay me $100k to even be in their presence nor associated with them at all. Call it what you want. I'd much rather be around my brothers and sisters that possess dignity, respect, class, and tact.
:manny:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
You're absolutely right. I do everything in my power to avoid people like this.
:mjlol:

In fact, you couldn't pay me $100k to even be in their presence nor associated with them at all. Call it what you want. I'd much rather be around my brothers and sisters that possess dignity, respect, class, and tact.
:manny:

aight Stanley

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
I'm more shocked at how people love recording nowadays than just having fun. A guy has a girl whining in front of him and instead of focusing on the program and dancing he's recording, for what exactly? & how does a bunch of unruly youths, probably drunk, represent an ethnic group and turn into a race topic. They are just a representation of over-excited youths regardless of race and nothing else.