Gugu Sophia Mbatha-Raw Got A Bubble Butt?! :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Tbh you're probably just trash and attract trash.

That's yall excuse for everything that's why most of yall single mothers

Kind of hard to justify that argument what you saying that 70% of Black American mothers are trash and attracted trash?

Logic fail bytch and don't tell me the stats are wrong look at the streets:camby:"Log off" "Go outside" like yall like to say and check and peep the reality outside of your "Real Housewives" bubble bullshyt :sas1:

Tell me something how many single mothers are there in the Nigerian or general African expat community compared to American sisters?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

Kind of hard to justify that argument what you saying that 70% of Black American mothers are trash and attracted trash?

Logic fail bytch and don't tell me the stats are wrong look at the streets:camby:"Log off" "Go outside" like yall like to say and check and peep the reality outside of your "Real Housewives" bubble bullshyt :sas1:

Tell me something how many single mothers are there in the Nigerian or general African expat community compared to American sisters?
Look at this nikka ranting. :rudy:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps

Lol when there's a single mother, there's a single/deadbeat dad too. It takes two to procreate

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Lol when there's a single mother, there's a single/deadbeat dad too. It takes two to procreate

It takes two applies on the first mistake.

These Women are continuously making the same mistake OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Having MULTIPLE babies by the same deadbeat nikkas.

Fool her once shame on him, fool her twice the bytch needs to get served.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
It takes two applies on the first mistake.

These Women are continuously making the same mistake OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Having MULTIPLE babies by the same deadbeat nikkas.

Fool her once shame on him, fool her twice the bytch needs to get served.
Still... Where there's a single mother there's a single/deadbeat dad, multiple baby fathers or not.

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
Militants in here thirsting after half white women :mjgrin:

And these same hypocritical ass militants will call nikkas/negs c00ns if nikkas go straight to the source and enjoy 100% pure pawgs instead of the half-pawgs.:heh:

Negs call brehs, who lust for mixed race women who are 50% cac, ''real nikkas''- but if negs lust for 100% cac blooded pawgs they are c00ns. I mean, both have white blood and ancestry in high percentage, in their fukking veins, its just that group A of women has two cac parents, while group B has only 1 cac parent.

Dumb ass negs. :snoop: Bash ''bedwenches and bedbucks'' but lust after their mixed race offspring brehs :dead: :rudy:These retarded ass negs on here flip flop all the time.:hula::rudy::laff:

is you is or is you ain't?:hula:

Is it oochie wally or one mic? :hula:

Last edited:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
And these same hypocritical ass militants will call nikkas/negs c00ns if nikkas go the source and enjoy 100% pure pawgs instead of the half-pawgs. Negs call brehs who lust for mixed race women, who are 50% cac, real nikkas, but if negs lust for 100% cac blooded pawgs they are c00ns. I mean,both have white blood in high proportions,its just that group A of women has two cac parents, while group B has only 1 cac parent.

Dumb ass negs. :snoop: Bash ''bedwenches and bedbucks'' but lust after their mixed race offspring brehs :dead: These retarded ass negs on here flip flop all the time.

is it you is or is it you ain't? Is it oochie wally or one mic?

I'll make a thread on it.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
last post :lawd:

MbathaRaw-8.jpg

MbathaRaw-2.jpg

Her mouth is heavenly Brehs!
S9nnPsH.png

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Yeah and that was another generation.

American Black Women USED to be good now they are garbage.

It's all about European born Black Women nowadays if you are strictly talking about the West.

nikka please, all those bytches in the UK want to be Beyonce, Oprah, and Halle Berry.

Now say they don't.:stopitslime:

Poor people in general have kids out of wedlock in Amerikkka. Because of racism, there's just a higher percentage of poor Black people.

But yeah, out of wedlock births have exploded in America in the past 30 years. It's not just a Black issue anymore.