Guilty Simpson is an absolute monster. Here are the bars that prove it.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
"My Pockets a dead president cemetary.....Squeeze the hammer when I see a vandal, and beat enamel off his teeth with heater handle"

:leon:

"Patient as a crate digger....meaning I wait for a sound then I react while ya playing around.....then I produce the hit"

:demonic:

"My mood swings like a pendulum, I got 2 birds ones a middle finger and trust me that's the friendly one, cuz my desert eagle will kill all who envies him"

:scusthov:

"Don't ask for beef cuz ya might just get it, when I show up in ya house in a crisp white fitted, braids hangin' out, yeah ya wife just did it and I came in her mouf in like 6 minutes"

:heh:

"You nikkas don't wanna spit tec rounds, that's why I throw ya peace signs with the index down"

:camby:

GUILTY SIMPSON. PIMPIN', I LEFT THE BULL shyt TO ROCK IT.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
never gavim a true chance and listen. reccomend any albums @Big Mel

He doesn't have that one killer album yet. All his albums are dope to me, though. I just made a playlist of all his random features that's about 84 songs deep. He's a quotable machine. Like if he, Sean Price, Roc Marciano & Your Old Droog formed a super-group ala Slaughterhouse it would have been what that goofy group was intended to be.

Actually, grab Random Axe. Low key he bodies P! on a lot of joints. No diss to the GAWD.

Ian1362

david ruffin in the flesh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Pot call the kettle black fukk that bytch
Run and tell her p*ssy and the head was wack boooo

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
Ten branches, ten nooses
Ten necks, ten TECs and ten shooters
Black booters, late night intruders
You ever seen a panther maneuver?
I'm even smoother, guy
You might lose your eye
Either way you choose you die

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
"I got a cousin who plays for the Utah Jazz but I ain't gotta run the 2 to shoot y'all ass, peace to Ronnie Brewer on the mic I'm the manure, got a ruger for the coward tryna hate on the computer, mad because my power made him say that i'm the future, or maybe cuz I gave his baby mama karma sutra"

I'm literally just listening to songs and pulling hilarious bars off each one.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
"You wanna fukk with me? bytch please, I seen harder kids in a Chuck E. Cheese"

"Pardon the interruption, my function is to seperate the Grizzlies from the Teddy Ruxpins"

I'm still just grabbing bars of the songs as they play. I could do this for the next hour. No ruler.

"It's just sad, the games that bad. It's double jeopardy, name that faq"

^^^^^^^LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Guilty top 5 RIGHT NOW.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
He's of that cloth but it's delivered in a calm, Detroit drawl that may seem simplistic initially until you realize the dude is goddamn rap genius. There's a reason Random Axe was a group.
i got the random axe, stray bullets, both versions of OJ simpson and ode to the ghetto but i've been lazy about checkin for it. might have to get to it

ULCYril

Pro
Daps
Yea ever since I heard ode to the ghetto album I was hooked and then like duke above me said the random axe shyt is banging very good match for a group well was R.I.P