Gunshots fired during T.I. and Young Jeezy concert in NC

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why wouldn't he be? He is who he says he is.

not just street shyt, i mean fukkery in general. this nig just happens to be driving by while a pantyless woman is upside down in her car mere minutes away from death. this nig just happens to be walking by while a man is seconds away from leaping to his death and miraculously saves the man's life. this nig just happens to magically strut into the only room in a hotel and rescues the lead singer of Creed from imminent death. this nig allegedly took off on Mayweather and left unscathed. this nig got caught with the same guns that Neo had in the Matrix and got out in 11 months. Etc.....

this dude is a magnet for fukkery and unsavory situations, nikka got the blood of Blankman running thru his veins.

In his new memoir, Sinner's Creed, Creed frontman Scott Stapp recounts a dark period of his life. After an extended drug binge, Stapp jumped from the balcony of the Delano Hotel in Miami Beach. The suicide attempt proved unsuccessful, largely due to T.I., who magically appeared. "He immediately took care of the situation and saved my life," Stapp wrote.

tumblr_lyhm7fwNWl1qmjkfo.gif

no he isn't

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
2 girls got shot...one of them drove themselves to the hospital...

:ohhh:

Shawtay a TROOPER took them shots and DROVE HER DAMN SELF TO THE HOSPITAL!

:damn: these hoes come prepared for "battle"....They built harder than da dudes

Last edited:

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
Unfortunate event at the party. Shooter had to know/pay off security and/or promoters.

Can somebody please tell me the name of the song playing in the background?
Nah, I don't think anyone got paid off. Most of upscale nightclubs security around here is kind of lax, they'll probably start doing pat downs again

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Nah, I don't think anyone got paid off. Most of upscale nightclubs security around here is kind of lax, they'll probably start doing pat downs again

Wow. those kinda celebrities there... the caliber of the parties... and they're lax on security? :wow: tough to believe... I've been to night spots in the country in the middle of cornfields where the club was in a barn and they'd search your car as you were pullin' in! :mindblown:

CAC Dogg

Rookie
Daps

ONE nikka DOWN :demonic:!!!
TWO nikkaS RUNNIN :datazz:!!!
GAME AND THE SNOWMAN ONE HUNDRED MILES N GUNNIN EHHH!
HERE COME THE PARAMEDICSSSSSS!!! :bustback::bustback:
HERE COME THE PARAMEDICS:violent::violent:!

*p*ssy little .22 goes off twice*

pow-pow

AH!!!!! fukk WHAT WAS THAT?!:gladbron:
WHAT IS HAPPENING?!:sadbron::bryan::ohlawd:

Last edited: