Guwop Calls DJ Envy P*ssy & Angela Yee A Punk Ass Bytch

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why give up his bread and butter. TBC is a easy check for him.

Imagine Howard Stern with 2 other lead mics, it's unnecessary. Charlamagne literally is the Breakfast Club, nobody tunes in for Yee and Envy, he can just do his own radio show and have a sidekick or two, couple of glorified adlibbers, and get 100% of the pie. I think he is planning to bounce soon.

Last edited:

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Imagine Howard Stern with 2 other lead mics, it's unnecessary. Charlamagne literally is the Breakfast Club, nobody tunes in for Yee and Envy, he can just do his own radio show and have a sidekick or two, couple of gloried adlibbers, and get 100% of the pie. I think he is planning to bounce soon.

Maybe

I can see it

I still think TBC offers him a valuable platform

Also as nikkas here mention all his solo shyt has failed

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Imagine Howard Stern with 2 other lead mics, it's unnecessary. Charlamagne literally is the Breakfast Club, nobody tunes in for Yee and Envy, he can just do his own radio show and have a sidekick or two, couple of gloried adlibbers, and get 100% of the pie. I think he is planning to bounce soon.

Maybe

I can see it

I still think TBC offers him a valuable platform

Also as nikkas here mention all his solo shyt has failed

envy yee and charlemagne's dynamic together is what makes it stick, even tho charlemagne is the star

their regular morning show is pretty entertaining, just listening to them snap on each other here and there

they have a good chemistry

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I laughed initially cuz I only watched the fukkery @ the end...watched the whole video and it was a damn good interview...CTG actually took a mature approach and the whole interview ironically was about gucci’s growth...I thought maybe CTG might’ve baited him in the end but he didn’t...guwop brought up yee and envy and just pretty much snapped on his own lol