Guy Fieri signs another max contract with the food network

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Man all these black food reviewers on TikTok need to be on TV. Nobody wants to watch a fat cac, who looks like he's in 2001, reviewing food with no taste buds

I mean, very few people are gonna be getting those deals going forward. I don't know anyone under 60 that watches regular cable tv like that.

he must be the rob dyrdek of food network.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
His burger restaurant is decent at least for a chef's place. His picks on triple D are usually a hit too. I've yet to be let down by his recs. His character has run it's course but he's legit in the fast casual world. Get your money creh.
Nah his restaurant that is (was?) in Norfolk is overrated fukking garbage. Been over 4 years since I've been to it, though...

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
He’s the Everyman of food:

Fat so we know he eats
Unpretentious and not snarky about judging the chefs
Personality, excited about all the foods
Fun shows
Nothing particularly heavy-handed or offensive about him from what I do see
A 90s relic with the Mark McGrath hairstyle (that blond white guy from one of those bands I think that’s his name :dead::flabbynsick:)

:yeshrug:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Yo, say what you will about Guy, but one of my absolute favorite shows on TV right now (and for like the last 3 years) is "Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives"

I've been to a few of the restaurants that's been on there, I have the app for when I travel, and I learn and use so much of the info from that show. (Watching people make their dishes gives me a LOT of ideas and recipes)

I don't care about his politics, I just want him to keep visiting places and filming it. I even like the show with people cooking in his backyard. He have his sons, mostly Hunter, involved with the business too. I rock with Guy. Plus he funny for a lil rockstar type cac :yeshrug:

get ya bread big dawg

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
His burger restaurant is decent at least for a chef's place. His picks on triple D are usually a hit too. I've yet to be let down by his recs. His character has run it's course but he's legit in the fast casual world. Get your money creh.

yeah I was on a carnival cruise years ago that had one of his burger joints. It was actually really good. But him and Gordon Ramsey won at life