Guy suggests that some of the Military's spending should go towards Reparations...

ColiBomaye

All Star
Daps

And the comments are pretty heated. Some of the highlights (and this is just from recent comments) include:

"Sure thing, I'll pay you $100 for everyday you were a slave... now how much shall I make that check out for? Zero dollars?"

"And this is why Trump won because of fukk tards like you. And I thank you for that"

"This post is so stupid I'm hoping to see your name as the next person slain in Chicago violence"

"Cause y'all don't deserve any money? fukk you think you are? You weren't a slave and I wasn't a slave owner, so get the fukk outta here. White people were slaves too just a fun fact, don't see us asking for anything"

"This is BS. I didn't make much in the military. You should hug a vet and thank him or her for keeping us safe."

"lol overpaying the military"

Thoughts, Coli?

:mjpls:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The money gotta come from somewhere, America doesnt need that many military bases... planes that dont fly, boats that wont move... :mjpls: They have tons of money for their black budget projects in the name of keeping us safe...

It's a bunch of bullshyt. :stopitslime: it doesnt cost you millions of dollars to create a drone and kill people across the seas in foreign territories with it.