GUYS: Instead of HATING Women…

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's bizarre to watch some of these dudes carry on. I'd bet they don't consider any of the bs they spew as hateful either.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You're a disgrace to the male half of the species you neutered feminist idiot. You're that nikka who follows women every where and caters to all their wishes. Bet you breaking bank on v day loser. The degradation of women is clear and evident in America and I get girls on the reg and I'm disgusted by it. Stop trying to scapegoat shyt on nikkas not being able to get p*ssy.
You get no p*ssy. :heh: Sit your angry ass down and get some swag bout yaself. Don't hate bytches hate the game nikka.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
You're a disgrace to the male half of the species you neutered feminist idiot. You're that nikka who follows women every where and caters to all their wishes. Bet you breaking bank on v day loser. The degradation of women is clear and evident in America and I get girls on the reg and I'm disgusted by it. Stop trying to scapegoat shyt on nikkas not being able to get p*ssy.
Men who are getting laid do not post bitter shyt like this.

Get help.

It's bizarre to watch some of these dudes carry on. I'd bet they don't consider any of the bs they spew as hateful either.
A lot of these creeps are not only hateful but they're creepy as well.

There are posters that I've long since ignored. They know I'm on their ignore list. Yet they carry on full conversations with my posts as though I can see that shyt. fukking demented.

Arc

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Men who are getting laid do not post bitter shyt like this.

Get help.

A lot of these creeps are not only hateful but they're creepy as well.

There are posters that I've long since ignored. They know I'm on their ignore list. Yet they carry on full conversations with my posts as though I can see that shyt. fukking demented.

You're just a loser whose paramount purpose in life is to put p*ssy Ina pedastal. Like I said I get plenty. I bet you can't wait to be married simp.

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i guess you could always jerk off in their vicinity on camera for a hundred bucks and a free uber home :huhldup:
giphy.gif

Arc

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh, you sound like someone who hasn't been laid in years.

Just shows how narrowminded you are. I'm sorry that in your world the amount of p*ssy someone gets is indicative of their behavior. Meanwhile I'm sure I get way more than you. Like I said I bet you're in a relationship with some average thot claiming you get p*ssy. Meanwhile I deal with dimes

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Just shows how narrowminded you are. I'm sorry that in your world the amount of p*ssy someone gets is indicative of their behavior. Meanwhile I'm sure I get way more than you. Like I said I bet you're in a relationship with some average thot claiming you get p*ssy. Meanwhile I deal with dimes
Too obvious. :russ::russ::russ: