Guy's Tinder Dates Pretend They Are High

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
So this guy posts on tinder that he wants to get high and chill. So he drives around in his car with his tinder dates claiming to have given them vape with THC in it, but it really doesn't have anything in it.

They start acting wild and acting like they are high when they really aren't. Some of his tinder dates include a married woman who used her sister's picture (that's the game they using right now), a pregnant chick who wants to get high, and a married woman with a sugar daddy husband that can't get it up and she looking for dikk on the side.

Get Married Brehs.. Western Women Y'all

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cant believe i actually watched all three videos. lol. there's only one chick in those videos who was honest. in that third video. she really wanted to meet him to smoke. no ulterior motives lol. when she didnt get that, she was ready to bounce. real life experiment to weed out the bullsh1ters from chicks.
homeboy seems legit disgusted by them chicks lol

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
cant believe i actually watched all three videos. lol. there's only one chick in those videos who was honest. in that third video. she really wanted to meet him to smoke. no ulterior motives lol. when she didnt get that, she was ready to bounce. real life experiment to weed out the bullsh1ters from chicks.
Did you peep that one chick farting and spraying her perfume, some air freshener and opening the car door :mjlol: :pachaha:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
That one golddigger chick just throwing the p*ssy at him saying all types of shyt LOL. She even said something along the lines of "you wanna stop at that mcdonalds over there" LOL.

Dude has a look that attracts a certain type of women. Tats, drives a camaro etc.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Would smoke with the ginger sort in the third vid. :ehh:

Wouldn't try this experiment, doe. Once they find out I'm making a YouTube video, a nikka might fukk around and catch a case. :francis:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, I woulda waited to tell that horny brunette in the last video. Dude up there throwing away p*ssy like that. :snoop:.
nah women like that usually have diseases.
there's just some ways a woman can let u know she wants to fucck without being blatant. its a major turn off for me personally when chicks are that blatant

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
That one golddigger chick just throwing the p*ssy at him saying all types of shyt LOL. She even said something along the lines of "you wanna stop at that mcdonalds over there" LOL.

Dude has a look that attracts a certain type of women. Tats, drives a camaro etc.

Which video is the golddigger??? Not about to watch all of those