H.E.R.'s music is extremely underwhelming.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I'm an R&B kinda guy, and I really want to like her cuz she's so talented and she's a young Queen on the come up but the music is either really dry and boring, or extremely underwhelming.

Her debut I may have only liked 4 songs out of however many (with Focus definitely NOT being one of them). I Used To Love Her just sounds like her best Lauryn Hill impression. Out of that whole project I think I only liked 3 songs. I know it's all subjective but I feel like she can bring a lot more to the table than what she's been brining.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I'm an R&B kinda guy, and I really want to like her cuz she's so talented and she's a young Queen on the come up but the music is either really dry and boring, or extremely underwhelming.

Her debut I may have only liked 4 songs out of however many (with Focus definitely NOT being one of them). I Used To Love Her just sounds like her best Lauryn Hill impression. Out of that whole project I think I only liked 3 songs. I know it's all subjective but I feel like she can bring a lot more to the table than what she's been brining.

her first project is amazing.

every project after that has been hit or miss with consistency

I think she’s a very good artist that is overrated by snobs because she has a great voice and can play instruments

Her biggest problem is that her music has no personality or emotion. Most of her sounds like anyway could be singing those lyrics

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps

I still haven’t heard it but I like Damage. Her guitar playing is aite, she need to link up with R&B producers like dpat and them.