Hacking Wifi Passwords from neighbors?

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
So it's okay for you use someone else's but not for someone else to use yours

:what: :what: :what:

Are you fukkin retarded? I never said that or anything like that. I said "I like free." Then you said so give my wifi away free. That wouldn't make it free for me, dumb ass. So I replied to your idiotic post only to be greeted by more stupidity.

I'm talking about hacking a cable modem anyway so your retarded questions don't even apply. It took me like 5 minutes to type this response because I really had to dumb myself down to your level to even converse with you. Finally I said fukk it and hit post reply because I've already wasted enough time on you anyway. Please don't say any more dumb shyt to me. Thanks.

:what:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
:what: :what: :what:

Are you fukkin retarded? I never said that or anything like that. I said "I like free." Then you said so give my wifi away free. That wouldn't make it free for me, dumb ass. So I replied to your idiotic post only to be greeted by more stupidity.

I'm talking about hacking a cable modem anyway so your retarded questions don't even apply. It took me like 5 minutes to type this response because I really had to dumb myself down to your level to even converse with you. Finally I said fukk it and hit post reply because I've already wasted enough time on you anyway. Please don't say any more dumb shyt to me. Thanks.

:what:

Thats why your father is a rapist
:umad:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had like a couple of ppl wifi, at my old apartment complex. Me and the maintenance was real cool and he wrote down passwords for me when he had to go inside pops house. Had so many passwords and names it look like I was taking attendance. Nobody ever caught on.

Folks beware of the maintenance man.

RisAri0

<<dunno what swag means
Daps
I rather find out how for my work's wifi since its pw protected of course.

Striving For Greatness

Get Certs or Die Tryin
Daps

full