Had a convo with a history teacher. Asked why he doesn't teach the black holy roman empire

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
I was at a bookstore yesterday since it has become a Friday ritual for me on my Friday's off. He started going on about how great Europe was and how it basically is the building block of the world yada yada yada. I said to him "well what about black Egypt?"

Him:
full
Well not to be racist or anything but....

Me: Why would I call you a racist. I didn't disagree about Europe being important. European history is black history. Black people ruled Europe.

Him:
full
Hold on pal, my great great great great grandfather.....

Me: You said you trust Wikipedia and all these books written from a biased perspective. Here read this site. It sites reliable sources. Black Germany

Him:
full
full
full

Homie was heated like a lean cuisine. :wow:

This is a goat site right here yall The Worlds First Civilizations Were All Black Civilizations been throwing it at anybody I see.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
None of this happened and it was obvious almost two sentences in.
This wasn't an outrageous story with a seemingly exaggerated plot though. Just a simple student/teacher interaction. Regardless if it happened or not though the thread was made to conduct conversation on the subject of history.

Thanks for the notes OP. I'll read up and form my own opinions.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Black people ruled Europe:what:

We have our own shyt to claim.
It's not absurd. One of the oldest Mosques in the world was built in Greece during the 15th century. Built by "Moors." The term was used to describe anyone of darker complexion I believe in those times.

Do some research if you'd like, don't just take my word for it.

Side note: all indigenous people, no matter location, always have a "Moorish" complexion. So what is "Black" when scientifically we're told whiteness in humans is a mutation? Are we not all one race of humans that have a rich history of change? I'll digress.

Last edited:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
It's not absurd. The oldest known Mosque in the world is located in Europe. Built by "Moors." The term was used to describe anyone of darker complexion I believe in those times.

Do some research if you'd like, don't just take my word for it.

Side note: all indigenous people, no matter location, always have a "Moorish" complexion. So what is "Black" when scientifically we're told whiteness in humans is a mutation? Are we not all one race of humans that have a rich history of change? I'll digress.
Islam was created in 600 ad, European culture existed well before that... At no point in time did Black people rule Europe.

If you're going to paint "black" with such a broad stroke then everyone is black. This makes what you said moot.

But this beside the point. You and this "teacher" are wrong. Europe and African both laid the groundwork for the modern world. Europe just played a larger role in our modern Western civilization. Africa on the other hand played a large role in antiquity.

Shogun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
It was the Holy Roman Empire that presided over the genocide of the Americas.

:troll:

Last edited:

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Islam was created in 600 ad, European culture existed well before that... At no point in time did Black people rule Europe.

If you're going to paint "black" with such a broad stroke then everyone is black. This makes what you said moot.

But this beside the point. You and this "teacher" are wrong. Europe and African both laid the groundwork for the modern world. Europe just played a larger role in our modern Western civilization. Africa on the other hand played a large role in antiquity.
1. Again, the oldest Mosque in the world was established within Europe. It slips my mind exactly where, you can find out if you please. Go back to my statement, I never once said "Black" people ruled over Europe. But I'm alluding to the fact "Black" people likely had heavy influence on what we would consider European culture.

2. Yes, I'm painting "Black" with a broad stroke because historically division in terms of color is a newer concept than say, geographical location, tribes, etc. Actually identify the points I'm trying to make before you consider them "moot." I believe in the one human race holding genetic versatility, allowing change over time, change due climate, etc. I try to avoid division based solely on visible color. It's not that clear cut.

3. I can't agree with your final statement. There are too many factors. Saying Africa only played a role in antiquity? So we ignoring all slave labor used? That had no role in modern Western Civilization?

Last edited:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
the backstory behind the degrees of the SCOTTISH RITE confirms this

particulalry the Royal Ark Mariner (moor) degree

which was one of many degrees that evolved out of the Bruce Family of scotland (braveheart) interaction with the Moors .....

our EXPULSION from europe is celebrated in many europe coat of
ar arms

and even the holiday St. Patricks in which snakes symbolize the PAGANS..DRUIDS and MOORS ran out by ST PATRICK

google the Shriners GORILLA SLAVE SHIP contreversy at the st. patricks day parade in savannah

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Black people ruled Europe:what:

We have our own shyt to claim.

You're missing the point, but it's partially my fault.

I was more aiming toward why he was willing to believe history that is questionable where cacs win but not where black people win. I wasn't alive during the times so obviously I can't prove or disprove the complexion of the people from those times.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
If you count the Moors as black, they ruled large portions of the Iberian peninsula, but I don't think you can make the claim they ruled the Holy Roman Empire, much less all of Europe.

I don't know why you'd even want to claim the HRE anyway it was an unimpressive and loose connection of warring princes for most of its history

Last edited:

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You're missing the point, but it's partially my fault.

I was more aiming toward why he was willing to believe history that is questionable where cacs win but not where black people win. I wasn't alive during the times so obviously I can't prove or disprove the complexion of the people from those times.
I tried to point that out as well.

It's almost entirely an ego thing. People identify and attach themselves to historical feats their personal ancestral line had nothing to do with.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
At least somebody got it. Forgot how remedial the coli is sometimes. :
yeah sometimes i want to post and then i'm like... "nah, the back and forth ain't worth my energy."

information with energy and a wise man once told me to only speak to open ears. can't force people to see things the way we do, it's got to come naturally.

peace fam