Had there ever been primitive snow people?

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Throughout ancient stone carvings you see blacks in Egypt, Babylon, Israel, Asia ect as well as indigenous tribes, however when it comes to snow people, they aren’t anywhere in the ancient world.

They seem to only be in paintings and arrived already civilized as far as silverware and housing communities. They are the youngest group of people yet have all the power. Has there ever been any “primitive” snow people?

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
UntriedFamiliarAntarcticfurseal.webp

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
They are the youngest group of people yet have all the power.
First off, no one is the “youngest” genetics don’t work that way.

Seconldy they only hold the power due to circumstance. If it weren’t for guns, specifically gun powder making its way to Europe, they would still be in caves throwing shyt at each other :pacspit:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
First off, no one is the “youngest” genetics don’t work that way.

Seconldy they only hold the power due to circumstance. If it weren’t for guns, specifically gun powder making its way to Europe, they would still be in caves throwing shyt at each other :pacspit:
But who gives them they’re power? Also from what I’ve been reading, it’s seems like they appeared out of nowhere. They aren’t in the ancient world on stone tablets. They just came with broomsticks and technology above all others. It’s weird.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
But who gives them they’re power? Also from what I’ve been reading, it’s seems like they appeared out of nowhere. They aren’t in the ancient world on stone tablets. They just came with broomsticks and technology above all others. It’s weird.
Uhh no, there’s a pretty apparent incredibly studied migratory link from Africa to Europe.

Try reading some of the sources in this.

Recent African origin of modern humans - Wikipedia

And secondly, I already explained that it was guns that allowed Europeans to control the world.

But I’m being a bit intellectually dishonest when I don’t include things like diseases and exploitative economic systems that allowed them to take over the West and invent chattel slavery. So I will provide that for further context.

In addition something that gets overlooked 100% of the time is the fact that they get to write and interpret history for their narratives. Very easy to paint a purely European version of what actually happened.