Hail ......WOOOOOOOO... to the VICTORS....ric flair to HOST michigan SIGNING DAY PARTY in ANN ARBOR

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Flair must be broke again :francis:

He was a Gator fan in the 90s

spurrier-flair.jpg
That alimony isn't gonna pay for itself:flairscust:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
He's hosting for now until Harbaugh finds someone better and drops him the night before the event.

That would almost be as bad as recruiting a bunch of kids and lying to their faces (and family faces) that you'll be their head coach for the duration of their time in Austin, knowing damn well you might not even make it to spring ball. :stopitslime:

Glass house breh..

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
whatever you want to call it, strong's job was never in jeopardy. plus there are only a handful of coaches that can come close to strong's integrity.

Wait what? You don't think Strong is on the hot seat? I agree that he's a man with integrity, but you think the people in Austin give a damn? Unfortunately, I don't. And unless you guys do a complete 180 this upcoming season, they'll can him. Make no mistake.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Wait what? You don't think Strong is on the hot seat? I agree that he's a man with integrity, but you think the people in Austin give a damn? Unfortunately, I don't. And unless you guys do a complete 180 this upcoming season, they'll can him. Make no mistake.
My point is after he won the Baylor game, there was 0% chance he was getting fired and that he'd be back for next season. So I'm wondering what exactly did he lie about to these recruits?

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
My point is after he won the Baylor game, there was 0% chance he was getting fired and that he'd be back for next season. So I'm wondering what exactly did he lie about to these recruits?

I was being facetious. But if you dont think that he's telling these kids that he'll be there until they graduate, knowing damn well that he's seat in on fire ... then I dont know what to tell you.

And I wouldn't call that complete honesty.

:manny:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
tumblr_mt3p4jztpR1s5oh6xo1_250.gif

shyt IS GONNA BE LIT IN MICHIGAN BREHS WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

anigif_enhanced-31861-1426272575-5.gif

DRUGS WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOES WOOOOOOOOOOOOO AND UTTER fukkERY WOOOOOOOOOOOO

giphy.gif

AND TO ALL THE HATING ASS nikkaS YOU CAN ALL EAT A dikk WOOOOOOOOOOOOO