Haïti been in a crisis but Israel Palestine conflict is the trendy thing to care about

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

We got people doing protests doing camping on campuses for cacs in the middle east, but nothing for Haiti.
US and other countries actively involved in how the country had turned today. Yet there’s no mobilization like the ones happening for palestine cacs. They ain’t black like Haitians so I guess its just fukk em. I mean its cooler to do all that malarkey yall doing for non black people right? I mean no thread stickied here about what the fukk is all going on but there’s one for that bullshyt ass conflict? fukk both Israel and palestine they can blow each other up for all I care motherfukkers not black.
Bande saloprie bouzin sale :unimpressed:
Haïti will have his day I hope and I hope we get it with fukking vengeance:pacspit:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Your bytch ass flew to Japan(avoided the Suicide Forest like a hoe) instead of going back to your home country to put in work
Then flew right back to Cacnada
Anywhere but Haiti huh?
"Bu bu bu Palestine "

STFU!

lmao Shut your fukking bytch ass up.
Still fixated on the suicide Forest when you are the one yearning to end your life because it didn't amount to whatever it was and ya whore of a mother and abusing father didn't love you enough you fukking c00n or halfbreed cracker ass cracka :umad:
Twerking for Palestine like its the flavour of the month because you them social protesters jumping from trend to trend like your dogshyt mother jumped from dikk to dikk after ya pops vanished on yall.

Not my fault your bytch ass is unloved :mjlol:

I'll visit the suicide forest this summer when I hit up Japan so I can spit on your fukking lifeless body :umad:
So go ahead
切腹してください

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Basically Haiti and parts of Africa in perpetual turmoil

But Free Palestine tho :troll:
The same powers responsible for fueling Israel are also responsible for the destabilization of Haiti. None of these countries will have a fair chance to grow or be FREE as long as foreign powers keep meddling in them - that goes not only for the West, but for Russia and China, too. Most of the same people who believe Palestine should be FREE also believe Haiti should be FREE, Sudan should be free, Ukraine should be FREE, and so on.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
The same powers responsible for fueling Israel are also responsible for the destabilization of Haiti. None of these countries will have a fair chance to grow or be FREE as long as foreign powers keep meddling in them - that goes not only for the West, but for Russia and China, too. Most of the same people who believe Palestine should be FREE also believe Haiti should be FREE, Sudan should be free, Ukraine should be FREE, and so on.
Why is nobody protesting for blacks? All we got recently was a compromised BLM movement. What about the black ppl abroad?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Same people responsible for both situations

Bigio is from a Sephardic Jewish family from Aleppo in the Ottoman Empire (now Syria), whose family emigrated to Haiti in 1896. The family has also been involved in other commercial activities all throughout the country. The Bigio family has remained in Haiti, prominent in business affairs for three generations.[6][7][8] Bigio is not religious, but does own the only Sefer Torah in Haiti and culturally participates in Jewish holidays and events. His wife Monique is a convert to Judaism. According to Bigio, he has not experienced antisemitism in Haiti.[7]

Canadian Government sanctions against Bigio[edit]​

On December 2, 2022 the Government of Canada imposed sanctions against Bigio, along with two other Haitian businessmen; Reynold Deeb and Sherif Abdallah. The sanctions against Bigio was a response to his alleged participation in "gross and systematic human rights violations in Haiti and engaged in acts that threaten the peace, security, and stability of Haiti." The Canadian sanctions against Bigio were intended to stop the flow of illicit funds and weapons to armed criminal gangs in Haiti.[9][10]

Daps
Sudan is in a crisis too. But even on a black site, nobody cares. Smh.

As I keep saying in all these threads whether it's Ukraine, Gaza or Afghanistan, none of these brehs care. They're simply putting on a performance pretending that they care. And proof is... they only talk about this stuff if the media is talking about it. The second the media moves on to something else, you won't see any of these fake folks mention it no more.

I'm old enough to remember when Biden pulled out of Afghanistan and you should have seen that thread. Pray for the afghans, Lord help the Afghan women. Everybody was so "concerned".

The MINUTE it wasn't in the news anymore, nobody ever brought it up again. These folks are FAKE.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Sudan is in a crisis too. But even on a black site, nobody cares. Smh.

As I keep saying in all these threads whether it's Ukraine, Gaza or Afghanistan, none of these brehs care. They're simply putting on a performance pretending that they care. And proof is... they only talk about this stuff if the media is talking about it. The second the media moves on to something else, you won't see any of these fake folks mention it no more.

I'm old enough to remember when Biden pulled out of Afghanistan and you should have seen that thread. Pray for the afghans, Lord help the Afghan women. Everybody was so "concerned".

The MINUTE it wasn't in the news anymore, nobody ever brought it up again. These folks are FAKE.
nikkas respond tointernet clout.

People only care when it's time to care.