Haiti, brehs

theoretic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I don't know shyt about the current situation, but from what little I've read, shyt seems post-apocalypse status. :picard: Is it really that bad, or is it being exaggerated? Is there a solution?

• Wow
Reactions: jeh

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I don't know shyt about the current situation, but from what little I've read, shyt seems post-apocalypse status. :picard: Is it really that bad, or is it being exaggerated? Is there a solution?
Some places are hot....some places are not

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

it's bad. some would say really bad. but not apocalypse or post-apocalypse bad.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I mean what Francd and US did to them after they won their freedom. Sad.

Usually there is celebration. This country was punished.

Racism, no doubt. White powers couldn't allow a black nation to thrive. But still... isn't better to be free with a million problems than under the control of foreign powers?

Edit: Even if you think it's a close call...

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Racism, no doubt. White powers couldn't allow a black nation to thrive. But still... isn't better to be free with a million problems than under the control of foreign powers?

Edit: Even if you think it's a close call...

Agreed. It just sucks even from winning Independence from France and that BS loan repayment and then the US raided their federal reserves under orders from Woodrow Wilson.

It's all fukked up.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.