Haiti: Nearly a Million People Took to the Streets.They Want the Western-imposed government out of

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Monika Leal report on links between @moisejovenel advisor Fritz Jean-Louis and the heavily armed Americans being held in Haiti. And here are the two letters circulating showing the connection referenced.

Dz0LQHyXgAEuIBL.jpg

Dz0MZB6WkAAeVlo.jpg

Dz0MaAPW0AMtfFK.jpg

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

Photo of Serb death squad member Danilo Bajagic going through security at airport in Port au Prince, #Haiti. Not sure if those guys even started their gig of killing hungry Haitians, but many protestors died and disappeared since protests began on Feb 7.

Dz52FGlX0AAELLz.jpg

Dz52J2TWsAESYVC.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Pèp Ayisyen don't care about credentials bro. had they messed around and got caught by a mob of people I guarantee they would have been burned up and chopped up into pieces.
Deservingly so too
I was just telling you who they were...all that extra shyt ain't necessary.
So how and why didn't they? Those cacs are already back in Miami ready to go to another Black country to fukk it up when they refuse to negotiate.
:mjpls:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I was just telling you who they were...all that extra shyt ain't necessary.
So how and why didn't they? Those cacs are already back in Miami ready to go to another Black country to fukk it up when they refuse to negotiate.
:mjpls:
Who knows. They know people in high places in the US apparently. But whoever their connection is failed then enough to get them caught by Haitian police. If police was in on it the minute it was reported to higher ups it would have been swept under the carpet. But all I know for sure is they weren't there to feed orphans