Haitian Woman Discourages Anti-AA sentiments

nullnullnullnull

Peace ✌🏿
Daps

Stumbled upon a Haitian woman’s page on she made a powerful thread. You can see it for your selves.

Basically she acknowledges that her family, like mine, did not build America but we are grateful to be here. You have a rich history, culture and future. Oft imitated but never replicated. The slander against you is wrong, unfair and inexcusable. This African appreciates his AA family and will always fight for AA justice.

Just a feel good thread. Please no ignorance. Just inter-diasporic love :salute:

To the African American majority on the Coli,

I appreciate you. You have allowed other groups of black people to come to America and find peace and success. I am proud to be Zimbabwean-American: an identity which only exists due to African Americans making America hospitable for me and my family.

Ngiyabathanda odadewethu nabafowethu baseMelika (I love my sisters and brothers from America in isiNdebele)

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

Stumbled upon a Haitian woman’s page on she made a powerful thread. You can see it for your selves.

Basically she acknowledges that her family, like mine, did not build America but we are grateful to be here. You have a rich history, culture and future. Oft imitated but never replicated. The slander against you is wrong, unfair and inexcusable. This African appreciates his AA family and will always fight for AA justice.

Just a feel good thread. Please no ignorance. Just inter-diasporic love :salute:

To the African American majority on the Coli,

I appreciate you. You have allowed other groups of black people to come to America and find peace and success. I am proud to be Zimbabwean-American: an identity which only exists due to African Americans making America hospitable for me and my family.

Ngiyabathanda odadewethu nabafowethu baseMelika (I love my sisters and brothers from America in isiNdebele)

It's the only logical conclusion an immigrant can reach once they're well informed of American history.

I expressed similar sentiments a few years ago in TLR

nullnullnullnull

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
Should have put this in the tlr
I debated with that. The root is lower traffic than TLR but I think that too many trolls exist in TLR. I feel too many guys would start a fight unrelated to the post or just troll.

I might make an AA appreciation thread in TLR very soon tho now that you mention it breh