Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tyson Chandler
Dwight Howard
Amare Stoudamire
Lebron James
Javele McGee

Charging 100 racks a pop to teach these fools how he "mastered" the post game. I think all the above mentioned players have gotten worse in offense.

Who has actually benefitted from his teachings?

You should've put 'teach' in quotation marks, not 'mastered'. :ufdup:

You're The"Master" at posting.

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
It helps a lot, Giannis is another Nigerian wonder that played soccer and lives on a level of mobility 6'11" dudes shouldn't exist at -

Same with Porzingis...

Dudes use to get heated when would play football with their basketballs back in school days :lolbron:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Tyson Chandler
Dwight Howard
Amare Stoudamire
Lebron James
Javele McGee

Charging 100 racks a pop to teach these fools how he "mastered" the post game. I think all the above mentioned players have gotten worse in offense.

Look at the players you listed. Except for Lebron they'e either stiff as hell (Chandler, Amare, Dwight) or just not gonna be working on their game that much (Dwight, McGee). One month with Dream ain't gonna change that. Dwight spent years with Ewing down in Orlando, and years win Houston with Dream and Kevin "Torture chamber" McHale, and he's still the same player.

Bron's the only one on your list who had the physical skils and the work ethic to improve, and he did.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tyson Chandler
Dwight Howard
Amare Stoudamire
Lebron James
Javele McGee

LeBron clearly got better in the post after working with Hakeem. LeBron has been very effective in the post since at least that second year in Miami, but narratives are hard to change no this site. :yeshrug: