Halle Berry ordered to pay $20,000 a month in child support

YBE

Banned
Daps
dont yall know how expensive it is to raise a kid these days?

shyt she should want the best for her daughter....:russ:

FGareumad.gif

I know right....:laugh:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
*waits for J Lova to say he's cool with dude getting 20k a month*
:skip:
*Waits for all you p*ssy footed dudes to discuss how the child doesn't need 20K*

I seriously don't think any person who was in the previous thread sayin that Bosh should pay more would have different views in this thread, being that things were not being discussed from an emotional standpoint, but a logical one.

It's you all on the otherwise of things who will tend to contradict yourselves, ergo the lack of whining on behalf of the male demographic in this thread. Lol.

YBE

Banned
Daps
Halle salty as hell right now

meth.gif

Smash the baddest chick to ever appear on film & get her to pay you $250,000 a year afterwards :obama: I'd buy his book. With that said, these child support laws are disgusting.

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
Halle lost :dead:

men been getting ripped by the child support system for years, I applauded when Kevin Federline was making 20k in child support off Britney and 30k in alimony a month and ill applaud for this too.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
The system ain't going to get changed until women start getting the game reversed on them... have them paying Tyravius so he never has to work a day in their life. They ain't gonna realize what scam the system is until that game is reversed. NO kid takes that much money to raise.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
halle_berry-270.jpg

According to TMZ, Oscar winning actress Halle Berry has been ordered to pay $20,000 a month in child support to her baby’s daddy Gabriel Aubry for their daughter Nahla. TMZ reports:

Some of Halle Berry’s “New Year’s Eve” money will be going to baby daddy Gabriel Aubry, because a judge has just ordered the actress to shell out nearly a quarter of a million bucks a year in child support.

Lawyers for Halle and Gabriel were in court Monday, and sources connected with Gabriel tell TMZ … the family law judge ordered Halle to pay Nahla’s daddy $20,000 a month.

:myman: White man wins again!

:russ: Halle thought it was gonna be one way, but it was the other.

This is why I laugh at b1tches who think white men are more superior to other men and think they're gonna save them :pacspit: Men are men.

Halle is still looking good as fukk though.. Even at her age :noah: I still beat off to that Monsters Ball scene
Yeah it's pretty funny how in interviews she says she "gave Black men a chance" only to end up with a White dude that she claims called her a ****** and has joint custody of their part Black kid :beli: And now she's got to pay him $20k a month to top it off? :snoop: Wow! Like you said men are men, and either she's bat crazy or has shytty choice in men or a combination of the two :manny: But good lord she is still gorgeous :noah:

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
it makes me sad that scumbag fakkits get to hit girls as fine as that i'm stuck here in the mortal realm when realistically i'm more interesting and probably smarter than half those fakkits.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Halle berry is the typical chick that is hot but every dude is sick of her, you'd smash but never date. There is a reason everyone kicks her to the curb.