Halle Berry ordered to pay $20,000 a month in child support

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The man in me is :stylin:

The black in me is :wtf:

Which side should I root for?

the black in me is laughing because she (like many other lost black women) thought cacs would be her savior. then she tried gaining sympathy by claiming he called ****** and other racial slurs. my thoughts; good :leon:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
There was an interview a few years ago I saw when she said she gave Black men a shot and wanted to try something new. And since the break up with dude she's been saying he's abusive and has called her a ******. I gotta admit who knows if this is true, the gloves come off when it comes to custody battles.

I personally never believed this.

Women will use WHATEVER advantage they have.

Daps
halle, i feel your pain :damn::to: although i doubt 20k is a lot to her.

This is why I laugh at b1tches who think white men are more superior to other men and think they're gonna save them
:beli: men do it to, probably more.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Yeah it's pretty funny how in interviews she says she "gave Black men a chance" only to end up with a White dude that she claims called her a ****** and has joint custody of their part Black kid :beli: And now she's got to pay him $20k a month to top it off? :snoop: Wow! Like you said men are men, and either she's bat crazy or has shytty choice in men or a combination of the two :manny: But good lord she is still gorgeous :noah:

:laugh:

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
fukk that bytch and her down syndrome ass kid. No love for race traitors... See what happens when you mix with weaker genes, you get a slow ass kid and 20k less a month in the bank.