Halle Berry Really In Love Yall. All She Needed Was a Black Man. Congrats!

Mars

Superstar
Daps
You nikkas are corny. Yall's hatred for Black women is transparent asf.

I'm not hating on Halle...Just pointing out how we can become blinded by beauty, image, and celebrity status......Halle is beautiful, sexy, and rich...I just don't think she's wifey material...She's done/said a lot of questionable shyt.

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The cleanup man for a tragic mullato, after she let all them cacs use up her prime years...now she wants to ride into the sunset with a black man :wow:

:francis:

halle has been dating down for a minute Black and white. From what people said lowkey she has an extremely slick mouth real High Value Men won't tolerate that, so she has to date down to fukk with nikkas willing to clout up off of being with her.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I'm not hating on Halle...Just pointing out how we can become blind by beauty, image, and celebrity status......Halle is beautiful, sexy, and rich...I just don't think she's wifey material...She's done/said a lot of questionable shyt.

She's been bushed by too many people David Justice said she was legit crazy especially after she acted like she was gonna commit that when he said he was dipping. You're never supposed to go full Eric Benet but the supposed "sex addict" is happily married to Prince's ex after bushing Halle.

If he was a bad dude he could've put Halle on Child support when she claimed his daughter.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
R4b9b979fc8c89ccc3b3265682e6896eb