Halloween Havoc '96 TSC Viewing Party on Sunday 10/16 @ 8PM EST

Which Halloween Havoc should we watch?

• '94 (Flair vs. Hogan; Vader v Guardian Angel; Duggan v Austin; Rhodes v Anderson)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • '95 (Giant vs. Hogan; Savage v Luger; Sting/Flair vs Anderson/Pillman)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
When u think about it, this shyt had to happen. These guys were stale as hell in WWF. But they all were able to freshen up down south, and Vince needed time to rethink things and groom new stars.

WCW had a good run, but they were really just renting territory because all their stars were ex Vince McMahon guys. NWO in a lot of ways reinforced subconsciously in fans minds that WWF STARS were better.

Your crowd shouldn't be popping for WRESTLEMANIA references.
But that was a choice they made...there was NO REASON that they ran with piper, flair, and fukking kevin green for like five months as main protagonists to nwo...they did not need to keep going back into the well of old wwf rivalries...during the time of nwos run

They went to

Hogan vs savage (3x)
Hogan vs piper
Savage vs piper
Hogan vs warrior
Bret vs. Perfect
Hogan vs bret

YO THAT PAPA SHAnGO SHIRT HARD AS FUUUUCK tho

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
But that was a choice they made...there was NO REASON that they ran with piper, flair, and fukking kevin green for like five months as main protagonists to nwo...they did not need to keep going back into the well of old wwf rivalries...during the time of nwos run

They went to

Hogan vs savage (3x)
Hogan vs piper
Savage vs piper
Hogan vs warrior
Bret vs. Perfect
Hogan vs bret

YO THAT PAPA SHAnGO SHIRT HARD AS FUUUUCK tho

Yeah they showed their hand... Shoulda mixed some new guys in and got them over.

Goldberg was their last hope as far as creating their OWN stars. They shyt the bed with everyone else. Built Sting up and then let him get his ass whooped all match at Starrcade. That shyt shoulda been a squash.

I'm watching the next night on Nitro. That Crow gimmick was amazing.

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
Hogan brought in everyone he never beat and made sure he got his Ws back.

Surprised dude never got his W over Goldberg back
When Yoko died, I remember my first thought was RIP :to: and my second thought was "Well, I guess Hogan won't be able to bring him in :mjpls:"

:snoop: