Halo 2's Multiplayer was the GOAT

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Was anybody else heavy in Halo 2 multiplayer back in 04-06? Maaaan I was in high school and I was addicted to online play. The matchmaking system was beautiful. The maps were beautiful. The weaponry :wow: The Battle Rifle MLG matches. Wrecking through squads with your team.

The Lockout Map :wow:
halo-2-lockout.jpg

Those Big Team Battles capture the flag matches.

I remember the highest level I think I managed to rank to was a 27. I remember playing against dudes who were level 50s and getting demolished.

I used to watch those Halo 2 montages all the time tryna pick up skills from the heavy hittas. Such a fun time in my life.

Bungie still got the gamertag profiles up from back then. I found my match history.
7018 matches played. 20359 kills. 19640 deaths:dead: 5837 assisted kills.

You can search your gamertag too
Bungie.net : Halo 2 Player Details

I've never had that much fun in a 2 year span on any online multiplayer game. Gears of War was okay but didn't compel me like Halo 2 did. It really revolutionized online multiplayer.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
i was too young for that but halo 3. . . .thanx 4 the memories. . :jordencry:
I played Halo 3 too I think in 06 when it dropped. But I started to hit my stride in high school around that time with girls and sports and I stopped playing as much. It was fun though too .

Remo

Pro
Daps
I wasted so much much time on this. GOAT game.
Highest level I got was 35 in team doubles. Then nikkas start modding and shyt so I just stopped playing ranked and did those MLG custom games. I miss this game tbh. Halo 3 just wasnt the same:mjcry:.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I prefer Halo 3 and do they even make that for the Xbox one cuz I will buy it in a heartbeat if the multiplayer is still active

I remember playing in Halo 3 in college and after college and we had so much fun me and my boys online

Archangel

Banned
Daps
My brehs and I used to play that EVERY day after school. :mjcry: Litty times

Moms would come in and tell me togo to bed on school nights. But when Friday/Saturday hit, I was on that boy till like 4 am grinding with my squad. I loved loggin on to Xbox live and getting that party invite from the squad. They used to wait on ya boy to get outta school:wow:. I had no life back in 04-06. Was curving chicks left and right.

"Nah girl I gotta go get on Halo 2 with my team Damnskippi, Eggmuff & DarthZiggy". had her like :gucci:

I was such a nerd:wow:

But a level 27 nerd in team slayer:wow: