Handbags: Ladies Put Me On To What's Hot

HeavyTheDon

Banned
Daps
I bought her a light MCM shopper over the weekend as a surprise gift but I want more recommendations.

MWP5SVI22CO_front.jpg

Shoe recommendations too

HeavyTheDon

Banned
Daps
Chicago. I don't rock monogram bags, I think they're tacky. But if your price range is $1500 I would go with a Chloe bag. I love them :ahh:.
They usually are but nikkas ain't never had sh1t so we gotta let people know. The Mrs. has some Chloe already, I may need to step up to the big leagues and go for Chanel next but i can't justify that 3 racks right now.

I'm starting to notice a lot of women only have one really nice bags but the rest are Michael Kors and shT like that. Are Loubs still rockin?

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
They usually are but nikkas ain't never had sh1t so we gotta let people know. The Mrs. has some Chloe already, I may need to step up to the big leagues and go for Chanel next but i can't justify that 3 racks right now.

I'm starting to notice a lot of women only have one really nice bags but the rest are Michael Kors and shT like that. Are Loubs still rockin?
:yes: Yes, Sir.
A bottle of CL polish would be cute too
Nail Polish - Christian Louboutin Beauty online boutique

HeavyTheDon

Banned
Daps

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
:ohhh:... She takes her own polish with her to the nail shop she goes to anyway. She goes to a black owned nail shop and they do a good job but they use cheap nail polish that easily chips. Great recommendation!

Are you a little bit of a fashionista/label lover also?

I love fashion! Not necessarily hung up on labels as I will wear Guess, Steve Madden, etc too as long as it is a quality piece (leather, stitching, finish, etc.).