Hang out at 50 Cent's house 50 Cent reveals various 'Animal Ambition' bundles

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
He doesn't live there anyway for damn near a decade. Promotion is Promotion, the house is more or less a Museum anyways, he probably is just looking for a way to make some money off the money pit that is the Conn. Mansion.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I sense smileys with these animals and sometime of G-Unit gear on them and 50 related gifs, like the one in the car smiling .... :birdman:

feeldesain-animal-t-shirts.png

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead: @ that monkey shirt. Who the fukk told 50 this was a good album theme? He shoulda made them album packaging as one of those 3D puzzles of a fukking skyscraper and named it "Investment Portfolio Ambition" because this "hustler" shyt doesnt pertain to present day-rich ass 50 who is making every deal in the world BUT the one that can get his music in heavy rotation

really tho

that ain't gangsta
Supporter
Daps
damn, took a page out of M.J's book.

:whoa: @ sexual allegations

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
:patrice: Idk fam? This is the only site I post on. Haven't been on ahh for years

yea ahh is a graveyard now..kinda sad lol...and i got an account on bx but i havent posted on there..i just lurk sometimes.. they got some funny shyt on their wild ish forum and ill peruse whats poppin in the hiphop one cause they got a lot of members:yeshrug: