Hannity pulled a gun on Juan Williams

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Sources: Sean Hannity once pulled a gun on Juan Williams

Last year, after ending one of his many spirited on-air arguments with liberal contributor Juan Williams, Hannity pulled out a gun and pointed it directly at Williams, according to three sources with knowledge of the incident. He even turned on the laser sight, causing a red dot to bob around on Williams' body.

:scust:Unhinged psycho right wing gun nuts.

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Should've beat his ass right then. Why hasn't anyone gone at this Nazi yet? Gonna let some grown man pull out a gun, point it at you red dot and all, as a "demonstration"?

Weird that it's taken so long for this story to get around. Happened in October and Fox News didn't give a fukk.

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
What was the debate about?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
"This incident is being sensationalized -- everything was under total control throughout and I never felt like I was put in harm's way," Williams' statement read. "It was clear that Sean put my safety and security above all else and we continue to be great friends."
This statement is fukking theatre, right? This is a satire piece?

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Juan Williams a liberal commentator :mjlol:
PolishedWeeklyDegus.gif

Seriously fox news is so transparent trying to paint conservatives as liberal. That judge dude they have on they say he is a liberal also lol.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
"This incident is being sensationalized -- everything was under total control throughout and I never felt like I was put in harm's way," Williams' statement read. "It was clear that Sean put my safety and security above all else and we continue to be great friends."
This statement is fukking theatre, right? This is a satire piece?
:snoop: