Happy 15th birthday to Uncharted Drake’s Fortune

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This game came at a time when I was starving on my PS3. There really weren’t that many games to play on it and it came at the right time. It was everything I loved about video games and the Sony brand; third person shooter, good story, great presentation,the graphics back then was amazing on my 1080p hdtv. And it also introduced me to a series which has gotten better and better over the years.

Happy birthday Uncharted. Here’s to more great games coming in the future:blessed:

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
PLAY THAT shyt

52a.png

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This was the first ever uncharted 1 trailer shown during Sony’s now infamous 2006 E3 giant crab conference.

It was the only trailer shown then that got me interested and I followed it for more news. The game ended up looking even better than the trailer

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

This game came at a time when I was starving on my PS3. There really weren’t that many games to play on it and it came at the right time. It was everything I loved about video games and the Sony brand; third person shooter, good story, great presentation,the graphics back then was amazing on my 1080p hdtv. And it also introduced me to a series which has gotten better and better over the years.

Happy birthday Uncharted. Here’s to more great games coming in the future:blessed:

My nikka, I believe I speak for most of us here when I say this.
But could you STOP making birthday threads for electronics. Like, wtf my nikka go get some p*ssy so you can have offspring and celebrate that.

You over here on some "Yo my peeps, Today is Pokemon Snap's birthday yo"

I bet you this nikka right here got some superhero drawz on right now. Real talk, if somebody said you had Scooby Doo blankets I'd believe it

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
It serves as a good intro to the franchise. Oddly enough, I was fukking with it heavy until those monsters showed up. Kinda broke my immersion in that regard. The supernatural element in general is something I’ve come to just deal with in this series.

That Among Thieves was a straight-up game changer though. :whew:

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
My nikka, I believe I speak for most of us here when I say this.
But could you STOP making birthday threads for electronics. Like, wtf my nikka go get some p*ssy so you can have offspring and celebrate that.

You over here on some "Yo my peeps, Today is Pokemon Snap's birthday yo"

I bet you this nikka right here got some superhero drawz on right now. Real talk, if somebody said you had Scooby Doo blankets I'd believe it
:dahell:

You hatin my nikka this game fye