Happy Birthday North Carolina A&T State University!!

AggiePride336.

Black American. The Sipp/Carolina.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Speak for yourself lol. You don't gotta like it on your hand just have it to show off around the house. Matter of fact when you get grandkids you could have used the ring and got your Al Bundy on and exaggerate to them and act like you didn't struggle in college and hype yourself up. :mjlol:

Something else I like about your alma mater though is their super fast 1 year masters degree program for engineering. I hope that continues. I wanna go there for that imasters f I'm able to ever go to PVAMU and graduate. Because of the 1 year masters program, I really am contemplating now if I can try and get two masters....ie: chemical and mechanical :wow:
lol I feel ya, but naw, I plan on letting my kids know the good, bad, and struggle I endured in school. Living off cookout trays and pizza :wow:

I also wish you well on your journey, breh. Two masters in engineering will be tough, but it can be done. I will suggest that if youre going the route you’re saying on here, you need to teach and get your PhD.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That’s one thing I regret, is not going back to get my masters. And I should’ve don’t what one of my 2 roommates did and go back immediately.

But I was just burnt out. And not really with school but just at the time life in Gboro cuz I was in so much fukkery with personal drama... that kinda lead to the reason I left the triad for Charlotte.

That clean slate and new beginning.

Of my 2 apartment roommates, one graduated on time in 4 years, me and the other graduated together in 4.5 in Dec. He IMMEDIATELY went back and got his Masters and MAN he’s living so large today.

The 2 years I wasted in Gboro after school should’ve been put to grad. But then no telling how different my life would be now as I’m kinda in a great place and happy

Real talk y’all.... I gotta put these books out.:mjcry:

Martha

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
lol I feel ya, but naw, I plan on letting my kids know the good, bad, and struggle I endured in school. Living off cookout trays and pizza :wow:

I also wish you well on your journey, breh. Two masters in engineering will be tough, but it can be done. I will suggest that if youre going the route you’re saying on here, you need to teach and get your PhD.

That did cross my mind but I think after this path ill take a break after doing so much(hopefully) in a short period of time and maybe do the PHD in my 40s. But during or after the masters get the Professional Engineering Certification so i'm official. By the way they need to push engineers to be certified more like how a doctor or a lawyer is.

AggiePride336.

Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Taking my daughter on a tour/visit there in the next couple of weeks
What’s she interested in majoring in?

Hope y’all both enjoy your time out there. There’s many great programs that the school offer, and an Aggie education opens doors all over, as were a network all over this nation.

AggiePride336.

Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
That did cross my mind but I think after this path ill take a break after doing so much(hopefully) in a short period of time and maybe do the PHD in my 40s. But during or after the masters get the Professional Engineering Certification so i'm official. By the way they need to push engineers to be certified more like how a doctor or a lawyer is.
Even though I agree with you, I’m not a professional engineer.

I probably should do that, but I’ve been away from school for awhile and you need to do that fresh out

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
What’s she interested in majoring in?

Hope y’all both enjoy your time out there. There’s many great programs that the school offer, and an Aggie education opens doors all over, as were a network all over this nation.
She wants to major in Atmospheric Science or Meterology. We met some ladies that heads in that department last winter at an open house they had in Maryland