Happy birthday to Mac Dre (7.5.70)

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

420MWO.com
Daps
This is one of the recently released tracks, excellent example of a well-executed posthumous production

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

420MWO.com
Daps
Cant post a link right now. But I quote "not my job" almost everyday at work. The irony.
Time Magazine called that one of the top 10 phrases that hold people back from success.

Also mainstreaming "Not My Job" into the ideology of the youth would not help to create more worker bees. Example - Last year at one point there were two songs in the top 5 of the charts talking about "Work, work, work, work, work", just beat that into their heads

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

420MWO.com
Daps
Let's hope the Dre Day celebrations across the Bay Area are peaceful this year. Seems like there's been a shooting at one of them every year.

Anyone here attending one?

VicMackey415

The bay is in the area.
Daps
Reppin
Filllmoe, CA n the Sigma of Phi Beta
Time Magazine called that one of the top 10 phrases that hold people back from success.

Also mainstreaming "Not My Job" into the ideology of the youth would not help to create more worker bees. Example - Last year at one point there were two songs in the top 5 of the charts talking about "Work, work, work, work, work", just beat that into their heads

Man I aint here for no time magazine stats. "Not.my.job" pertains to not doing extra for these womens out here that belong to errrbody.

I work with kids so I tell they lil asses all the time when they request shyt "not my job"