Happy Birthday, Trayvon

Daps
I ain't that easy man, easier to criticize than to off someone.
He doesn’t even need to off him. Be like that woman in the movie Three Billboards Outside of Ebbing, Missouri, bringing constant, unremitting attention to a killer whose crime has gone unpunished. Enough public pressure will see someone deal with Zimmerman. He should face an unyielding resistance to any attempt at returning within the fold of civilized society. He’s somewhat in hiding, but he needs to live in ever present fear of existing, as if he knows that any day he is brave enough to step outside is a day he tempts a meeting with justice.

:unimpressed:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
He doesn’t even need to off him. Be like that woman in the movie Three Billboards Outside of Ebbing, Missouri, bringing constant, unremitting attention to a killer whose crime has gone unpunished. Enough public pressure will see someone deal with Zimmerman. He should face an unyielding resistance to any attempt at returning within the fold of civilized society. He’s somewhat in hiding, but he needs to live in ever present fear of existing, as if he knows that any day he is brave enough to step outside is a day he tempts a meeting with justice.

:unimpressed:

In all honesty I hear you
But I think someone else should off him
Someone not connected
Some crew needs to pull up
That's the best scenario

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
r.i.p. Trayvon

Will never stop rockin hoodies. A black staple.